Contact an IML Representative for Details
Amsec Brute Series Floor Safe
All Brute Series safes are designed to provide secure storage for documents, jewelry, precious metals and miscellaneous valuables at an economical price. When properly installed in a concrete floor, Brute Series safes provide excellent fire and burglary protection. Brute floor safes meet and exceed the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance. You may also add many Options to customize your safe such as: A drop slot in the door, depository chute, or key locking dial to name a few. Brute Series safes may be installed in the floor, wall, cladding or within a larger safe.
- Black textured body and door.
- Attractive design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- Every Brute Series safe now comes standard with Amsec's ESL5 Electronic Lock with Illuminated Keypad in Bright Chrome. Optional combo lock available.
- An additional spring-loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hard plate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8" diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
- The Super Brute's new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- "B+" rate door: 3/4" solid steel plate door is standard.
- Doors are removable and interchangeable.
Rectangular Body, Wide Door Features:
- A large, convenient 10-¾" x 11-1/8" door opening for bulky items.
- One sliding shelf with double wide model (B3700). Two sliding shelves with triple wide models (B5800).
- Attractive carpeted floor in every unit.
"B" Rate Safes Specs:
Wide Door "B" Rate Safes Specs:
Specifications for Amsec AMSB3700Other Specs
|Burglary & Fire Safes, Floor & Wall Safes, Safes
|11-7/8 x 23-3/8 x 13-5/8
|12-3/4 x 24 x 16-3/4
|Charcoal Gray Textured
|Fire Rating, Minute
|UL Group II Combination Dial Lock
|Super Brute Floor Safe