American Security BWB Depository Safes
Extensive research and development went into the engineering of AMSEC’S WIDE BODY “B” RATE CASH HANDLING DEPOSITORY SAFES. Designed to offer complete cash management versatility with a front load depository option and a pull-out deposit drawer (Model BWB3020D1 only).
- Door: Massive 1/2" thick A36 solid steel plate.
- Formed high tensile steel body and jamb construction to maximize protection against pry attack.
- Reinforced internal jambs on all four sides to provide protection against sledgehammer attack.
- U.L. listed Group II, key changeable combination lock.
- Optional electronic locks available.
- 3-way locking mechanism consisting of five 1" diameter chromed steel locking bolts.
- Bolt detent system engages boltwork automatically.
- Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relocking devices.
- Convenient, door-mounted, recessed coin rack.
- Standard Four (4) anchor bolt holes.
Interior Locker Features
- Heavy 1/4" steel door, and single-key camlock with two keys.
- Large clear door opening:
- 6" H x 12"W (for 20" W safes) or
- 6" H x 14"W (for 25" W safes).
- Inside Dimensions:
- BWB2020 / BWB3020 / BWB4020:
- 8-⅝" x 19¾" x 14"
- BWB2025 / BWB3025 / BWB4025:
- 8-⅝" x 24-¾" x 19"
Note: Front Load Depository - inside locker height restricted to 6".
BWB3020D1 Deposit Drawer Features
- Large "fish" resistant, pull out drop drawer deposits directly into standard interior locker.
- Drawer size: 1-1/8" x 3-½" x 7-½"
- Heavy duty steel sliding drawer.
Front Load Depository Features
- Recessed heavy duty 1/8" construction with 1/8" door.
- Protected by dual "anti-fish baffles."
- Large package capacity: 4" x 9" x 11-½" (maximum).
- May be ordered in any one of four directions. Specify front, reversed, right load or left load.
NOTE: Each unit comes equipped with an interior locker to accommodate deposits, a large interior for storage of cash trays and a door mounted recessed coin rack.
Series Model Specifications
|Model||Inside Dimensions||Outside Dimensions||Clear Door||Cubic Inches||Weight||Shelves|
IMPORTANT: For all safes listed above, please note the following:
- Specify: D1 = Drawer (Model BWB3020 only).
- Specify: FL = Front Loading Depository.
- On Outside Dimensions, Add 9-¾" for Front Load Depository.
- Minus 10-¾" for clear I.D. with Locker.
- Add 50 lbs. for Front Load Depository.
Specifications for Amsec AMSBWB4020FL-ESL10Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||142015, AMSBWB4020FLE1, BWB4020FL-ESL10, BWB4020FLE1, BWB4020FLESL10|
|Inside Dimension:||29 x 19-3/4 x 17|
|Lock Type||Electric Lock|
|Outside Dimension:||49-3/4 x 20 x 2|