LSDI All-Tool-Mate™ Core Tools
Our All-Tool-Mate™ Kits are pre-configured to provide popular installation tool combinations used in professional low-voltage wire and cable installation applications. These Kits provide a convenient and money saving solution for updating your tools or provisioning new installation vehicles in your fleet.
Purchasing a kit will save you up to 20% off the price of the same tools when priced individually. You can find detailed descriptions of each tool using the part name and page number reference following each tool listing. The All-Tool-Mate™ Kits are available in four different configurations, each having the All-Tool-Mate™ Core Tools shown below plus additional tools as listed under the description of each kit configuration.
All-Tool-Mate™ Core Tools:
- part no. 57-112 Multi-scanner Pro Stud Sensor
- part no. 82-118 Grabbit™ 18ft. Fiberglass Telescoping Pole
- Rubber end caps for Grabbit™ pole sections (allows you to create shorter poles using Grabbit sections)
- part no. 84-214 4ft. Luminous Push/Pull Rod
- part no. 85-124 Wet Noodle and Retrieval Kit
- part no. 84-547 10-Pack of Reference Bits
- part no. 61-516 6ft. Extension for 3/16" Shaft
- part no. 61-526 6ft. Extension for 1/4" Shaft
- part no. 61-000 Directional Tool for Flexible Extensions
- part no. 52-400 All-Tool-Mate™ Ballistic Nylon Organizer Case
Specifications for Labor Saving Devices LSD61-000/AT7Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||112014, 61-000/AT7, 61000AT7|