Buffo Diskus Padlock 2-3/4in Wide, 3/8in Diameter Hardened Steel Shackle, Keyed Alike, Boxed
Mfg: Abus Lock Company
Available: 99+ ( 6 DEN, 25 KAN, 14 LA, 1 PHX, 36 SLC, 61 STX )
ABUS 28 Series Diskus Padlock
The ABUS Diskus® lock is a special kind of padlock with some distinct advantages. The disk shape itself effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design with only a small opening in the shackle makes it very difficult to tamper with.
As these locks are mainly made of stainless steel, they are used especially where both security and protection against corrosion are required. The 28 lock is used to secure doors, gates, cabinets, barns, cellars, etc. The lock can be retrofitted with an ABUS-Plus disk cylinder which provides highest protection against intelligent opening methods.
Features and Specifications
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Shackle made of hardened steel
- Diskus® Deep-Welding Technology for maximum strength
- Precision pin cylinder with anti-pick pins
- Made in Germany
- Security Level 7
Operation and Use
- To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- To secure lorries, transporters, cellar doors, factory gates, etc.
- Ideally used with ABUS Diskus® Hasp 140: virtually impossible to attack shackle
Specifications for Abus Lock Company ABU28/70KA0028Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||131653, 28/70KA0028, 2870KA0028|
|Category||Cam & Drawer Locks Etc., Locker, Padlocks, Padlocks & Parts|
|Cylinder Type||5-Pin Cylinder|
|Padlock Type||Keyed Lock|