Arrow MK Series Cylindrical Locksets
Arrow MK Series offers the designer, architect and contractor simple solutions to accessibility requirements. Their clean designs, architectural finishes and available functions make them ideal for commercial applications where heavy dutygrade one hardware may not be necessary
- Lock Chassis – Cold rolled steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Requires standard 2-1/8" (53.97mm) bore through door.
- 2-3/8" (60.32mm) standard
- 2-3/4" (69.85mm)
- 3-3/4" (95.25mm)
- 5" (127mm)
- Door Thickness – 1-3/8" (34.92mm) to 1-3/4" (44.45mm)
- Latch – Brass with 1/2" (12.7mm) throw.
- Latch housing is steel, with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance.
- 7/8" (22.225mm) bore in edge of door is required.
- Latch Front – Brass, bronze or stainless steel.
- Standard faceplate for 2-3/8" (60.32.mm) backset measures 2-1/4" (57.15mm) x 1" (25.40mm) with a flat front
- For 2-3/4" (69.85mm) backset Standard faceplate measures 2-1/4" (57.15mm) x 1-1/8" (28.57mm) with beveled front 1/8" (3.17mm) in 2" (50.8mm)
- Strike – Brass, bronze or stainless steel. Standard "T" strike measures 2-3/4" (69.85mm) x 1-1/8" (28.57mm).
- Optional ANSI A115.1 strike measures 4-7/8" (123.82mm) x 1-1/4" (31.75mm).
- All strikes have a 1-1/4" (31.75mm) lip to center dimension.
- Handing– Reversible.
- Cylinder, Standard – Solid brass 6 pin cylinder with Arrow "A" keyway, keyed to 5 pin for stock.
- Can be masterkeyed, grandmaster keyed and construction masterkeyed.
- Conventional cylinders are also available in a variety of competitive manufacturer’s keyways.
- Supplied with two 5 pin brass keys for stock.
- Available in Schlage CS keyway and other competitive keyways.
- MK01 F75/161N, 160N Passage
- MK02 F76/161L, 160L Privacy
- MK03 F111 Communicating Passage
- MK04 F77/161P, 160P Patio
- MK05 F78/161M, 160M Communicating
- MK08 Single Dummy Trim
- MK11 F109 (F81 & F82)/161A, 160A Entrance/Office
- MK12 F86/161D, 160D Storeroom
- MK13 F82A/161B, 160B Exterior
- MK14 F92/160E Service Station
- MK15 F93/161H, 160H Hotel
- MK17 F84/161R, 160R Classroom
- MK18 F113 Communicating Classroom
- MK31 F80/161S, 160SCommunicating
- MK32 F88/161C, 160C Public Entrance
- MK33 F87/161W, 160W Asylum
- MK34 Exterior
All locksets shall be MK Series Cylindrical locksets as supplied by Arrow Lock company.
Specifications for Arrow Lock Company ARRMK11BD26D-CS-2 3/4 BSSpecifications
|Cylinder Type||6-Pin Cylinder, Key-In-Knob/Lever Cylinder|
|Door Bore Size||2-1/8"|
|Door Thickness Max||1-3/4"|
|Door Thickness Min||1-3/8"|
|Finish Color||Satin Chrome|
|Knob/Lever Design||Ball BD|
|Latch Bolt Faceplate Size||2-1/4" x 1-1/8"|
|Latch Bolt Throw||1/2"|
|Latch Bolt Type||Deadlatch|
|Lock Category||Cylindrical Lock|
|Strike Size||2-3/4" x 1-1/8"|
|Alternate Codes||101856, 715110, A53PDORB62634, A53PDORB62638, ARRMK11BD26D-, ARRMK11BD26D-C, ARRMK11BD26D-C34, ARRMK11BD26D-CS-34, MK11BD26D, MK11BD26D-C, MK11BD26D-C34, MK11BD26D-CS-2 3/4 BS, MK11BD26D-CS-34, MK11BD26DC, MK11BD26DC34, MK11BD26DCS234BS, MK11BD26DCS34|
|Knob Style||Ball Knob|
|Latch Bolt Face Type||Square Corner|