Corbin Russwin ED5000 Series Panic-Listed SecureBolt Exit Device
In terms of an exit device, vector forces mean that pressure applied to the door results in a force against the stop and the frame, resulting in door/frame separation. The standard pullman latchbolt applies 280 pounds of force against the frame from a 400- pound pull on the door.
The SecureBolt® exit device only applies 63 pounds of force against the frame from a 400-pound pull on the door. Less force means the door and frame do not separate, providing a higher level of security, as the door cannot be pulled open.
- Handing – Standard device is non-handed. Double Cylinder Device is handed. Lever trim is handed.
- Bar Length – Easily field cut to size. Standard: 36" (914mm) bar fits 30"-36" (762mm-914mm) door. Optional: 24" (610mm) bar fits 24" (610mm) door; specify W024. Optional: 48" (1219mm) bar fits 36"-48" (914mm-1219mm) door; specify W048.
- Door Thickness – 1-3/4" (44mm) standard. Optional: 2" (51mm); specify D200. Optional: 2-1/4" (57mm); specify D214.
- Stile – Minimum width 4-1/2" (114mm).
- Latchbolt – Full 3/4" (19mm) projection, 1" (25mm) wide, positive deadlocking by auxiliary bolt.
Specifications for Corbin Russwin CORED5600L-630-36-M54Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||ED5600L-630-36-M54, ED5600L63036M54|