ASSA Interchangeable Core Cylinders
Designed with both security and convenience in mind,the ASSA Large Format Interchangeable core cylinder is perfect for apartment buildings, dormitories, classrooms,and other applications requiring instant rekeying capabilities.
This cylinder is adaptable to a variety of large format interchangeable core applications and can be integrated into master keyed systems that use both standard and interchangeable core cylinders.
Available in standard ASSA format, large format Schlage,Yale 6 pin, Sargent 6 pin, and Corbin-Russwin 6 pin formats. Only ASSA format Interchangeable core cylinders are listed under U.L. 437.
- Easily rekeyed openings in the field
- Can be used in master key system with standard locks
- Available in multiple manufacturers' formats
- Drill resistant cylinder housing and plug
- Case-hardened steel inserts and stainless steel pins
- Two independent locking mechanisms to ensure security and optimum pick resistance
- Inactive "false" grooves on side pins designed to increase pick resistance
- Counter mill in each chamber position to further enhance pick resistance
- Only ASSA format Interchangeable core cylinders are listed under U.L. 437
- Technical Information:
- Available for 1-1/4" and 1-3/4" mortise and rim cylinders
- Build-up pins in first four positions operate control feature
- Cylinder housing and interchangeable core are made of high quality brass
- Stainless steel top pins
- Bottom pins and master pins are nickel silver
Specifications for Assa Abloy Inc. ASA70600IC-626-SNSOther Specs
|Alternate Codes||140233, 70600IC-626-SNS, 70600IC626SNS, ASA70600IC626SNS|
|Cylinder Style||ASSA, Sub, No sidebar|
|Cylinder Type||6-Pin, FSIC|
|Finish Color||Satin Chrome|