Medeco 54-515KO Indoor/Outdoor Padlock
The Medeco® new premium high security padlocks can be used in a variety of different indoor or outdoor applications where high security and key control are aprimary concern.
- The shrouded shackle design provides extra shackle protection against cutting attacks.
- Hardened stainless steel inserts inside the cylinder provide the ultimate defense against drilling and other forms of physical attack.
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof.
- All Medeco® cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- Patented Medeco³ keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or an authorized Medeco® service outlet, and only at your request.
- Boron alloy steel shackle which protects against cutting and pulling attacks.
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.
- Available in a variety of different shackle lengths.
- Available with either a 5/16 inch or a 7/16 inch shackle diameter.
- The Medeco® new premium high security padlocks are available as key retaining or non-key retaining.
- Extended shackles available for Indoor/Outdoor padlocks only.
54-515KO Product Features
- Key Retaining
- 2-1/8" Shackle Clearance
- Less Cylinder
The padlock comes in a standard black body cover and the cylinders are furnished in the satin brass finish.
Available Key Technologies:
|– Medeco³||– Medeco3 Logic|
|– Medeco³ BiLevel||– Medeco Logic|
|– Medeco X4||– Medeco XT|
The Medeco® System Series padlock offers a high security solution for a multitudeof applications and are available in two distinctive body styles, an indoor/outdoorweather resistant design or with a shrouded shackle.
Both models utilize a boron alloy steel shackle which provides protection to resistcutting and increased tensile strength to resist pulling attacks. The boron alloy steel also ensures that the shackle has an exceptional degree of ductility and is not brittle.
The cylinder itself uses hardened, stainless steel inserts to provide the ultimate defense against drilling, pulling and other forms of vandal attack. Patentedkey programs prevent the unauthorized duplication of keys and maintain system integrity.
Medeco’s new premium high security padlocks can be keyed alike, keyed differently,or masterkeyed with existing door hardware systems. The Medeco³ unique design provides triple locking action, making the locks virtually pick proof.
All Medeco³ keys and locks are protected under patent, trademark, and copyright laws. Medeco³ keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or by a Medeco® authorized sales outlet, and only at your request.
Specifications for Medeco High Security Locks MED54515KOSpecifications
|Cylinder Type||Less Cylinder|
|Lock Style||Rectangular Lock, Weather Tough|
|Lock Type||Key Lock|
|Alternate Codes||137476, 54-515KO, 54515KO, 54515KO , MED54-515KO, MED54515KO, MED54515KO|