M3 Cam Lock Kit 5/8in, 5-Pin, DL Keyway, Pinned with 2 Keys, Satin Chrome 26
Finish: Polished Chrome
Available: 99+ ( 84 DEN, 20 LA, 1 PHX, 69 SLC )
All-in-One Cam Lock Kits include: CP-040500 pronged washer, CT-A05 flat cam, CT-D05 flat cam, CT-J01 offset cam, CT-H07 offset cam,CP-040451 90 degree stop washer, CP-040461 180 degree stop washer CP-050060 3/4in - 27 mounting nut and 2 keys.
Medeco Cam Locks
The unique Medeco³ design provides triple locking action, creating extensive keying and master-keying capabilities while making the locks virtually pick proof. All Medeco³ keys and locks are protected under patent, trademark, and copyright laws. Medeco³ keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or by a Medeco® authorized sales outlet, and only at your request.
- UL listed for physical security (solid brass with security insert)
- Non-UL Listed models available (solid brass construction without security inserts)
- Products can be keyed alike and master keyed with similar Medeco3 products
- UL products provide added drill protection
- Available in Removable Core format
- Available in custom finishes (Standard finish is 26D Brushed Chrome)
- Available with multiple key pulls
- Medeco cam locks are constructed of durable machined brass for lasting performance
- Stainless steel and hardened components inside the cylinder provide strong protection against drilling and other forms of physical attack.
- The unique Medeco³ high security technology is virtually pick proof.
- Patented Medeco³ keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or an authorized Medeco® service outlet, and only at your request.
- Medeco³ Cam Locks are completely serviceable, and can be re-keyed in case of lost or stolen keys.
- Medeco³ Cam Locks can be keyed and master-keyed with similar Medeco³ products. (10 series products may be keyed into existing 60 series systems, contact the factory for details.)
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.
- Available in all standard lengths, key retained or not, one or two flat, and various rotations.
- Custom sizes and variations available, contact the factory for more details.
- Three, four, and five pin models available depending on size.
- Available in standard sizes from 7/16 inch to 2 inch.
- One and two flat models available, key retaining or multiple key pulls.
- Clockwise or counterclockwise rotation, 90 or 180 degrees.
- Available keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed (four and five pin models) available.
Medeco3 Cam Locks can be used in any standard 3/4 inch diameter application and a multitude of markets including:
Specifications for Medeco High Security Locks MED601150T-KIT-T-26-DLTOther Specs
|Alternate Codes||139158, 601150T-KIT-T-26-DLT, 601150TKITT26DLT, 60T1150T-DL-KD, 60T1150T-KIT-26-DLT-KD, 60T1150TDLKD, 60T1150TKIT26DLTKD, MED601150T-KIT-T-26-DLT, MED60T1150T-DL-KD, MED60T1150T-KIT-26-DLT-KD, MED60T1150TDLKD|
|Category||Cabinet Locks, Cam & Drawer, Cam & Drawer Locks Etc., High Security Locks, Lock Sets|
|Finish Color||Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome|
|Manufacturer||Medeco High Security|
|Series||60 Series, Medeco3|