Contact an IML Representative for Details
Medeco Removable Plug Locks
Medeco® offers two models of Removable Plug Locks that allow access to internal latching mechanisms with 90 degree rotation and withdrawal of the cylinder plug. Specifically designed for vending equipment, money changers and fare collection systems. The 64W0550 Series is recommended in any high risk application where equipment is susceptible to forced entry and vandalism.
Models are available to fit recessed mounts or surface mounts. Available in a brass or hardened steel shell for applications prone to the most abusive forms of physical attack.
The Medeco3 unique design provides triple locking action, making the locks virtually pick proof. All Medeco³ keys and lcoks are protected under patent, trademark and copyright laws. Medeco³ keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or by an authorized Medeco® dealer, and only at your request.
- All Medeco® cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment.
- Special angle cut keys are patent protected to guard against unauthorized duplication.
- Unique elevating and rotating pin tumbler system is virtually pickproof.
- Patented Medeco³ keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or an authorized Medeco service outlet, and only at your request.
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs.
- Available in a 5 pin version.
- Shell comes in a hardened steel or brass finish
- Shell head may be either tapered or square.
Effective for applications prone to the most abusive forms of attack.
Specifications for Medeco High Security Locks MED640550AT-W-26-G8SSpecifications
|Category||Cabinet Locks, Cam & Drawer, Cam & Drawer Locks Etc., High Security Locks|
|Finish Color||Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome|
|Manufacturer||Medeco High Security|
|Alternate Codes||114814, 640550AT-W-26-G8S, 640550ATW26G8S, 64W0550AT-26-G8S, 64W0550AT-G8S, 64W0550AT26G8S, 64W0550ATG8S, MED640550AT-W-26-G8S, MED64W0550AT-26-G8S, MED64W0550AT-G8S|