Falcon 19-V Series Reversible Vertical Rod Exit Device
Manufactured to the same exacting standards as the 19 Rim, the 19-V Exit Device complies with most exit door requirements, and is fully reversible and surface applied. This device is regularly furnished with deadlocking top latch with latch retention and square bolt at bottom. The "EO" (Exit Only) device is ready to accept any trim function shown on the Styles tab.
- Hand: Field reversible
- Functions: All functions built into "EO" device. All 19 Series trim works with rim or vertical devices.
- Finishes: Powder-coated aluminum-SP28; powder-coated duranodic-SP313; stainless steel US-32D
- Strikes: 3788 strike is surface applied standard, 2130 strike is mortised into floor
- Angle Bracket: Use 4215 angle bracket in flush transom or rabbeted installations. Allows use of standard 3788 strike.
- Latchbolt: Top stainless steel 3/4" throw. Bottom square bolt 1/2" throw
- Deadlocking Latchbolt: Standard
- Dogging Feature: 1/2 turn hex dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.
- Cylinder Dogging: Specify "CD" prefix. Use 1-1/8" long mortise cylinder with standard "A" cam
- Stock Sizes: 3'0" and 4'0".
- Doors: 1-3/4" thick, wood or metal. Specify thickness if other than 1-3/4".
- Narrow Stile Doors: To 1-3/4" N.S. aluminum. With control trim–2 1/4" min. stile.
- Projection: 2-1/2" max., 1-7/8" dogged
- Electric Function: Can be interfaced with building security systems. Security monitoring, electric dogging, exit indicator, and exit alarm available.
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed. Furnished with sheet metal screws. Machine screws available, specify AMS.
- Sex Bolts: 3- #4122 (1/4 -20) SNB standard. Hollow core wood, light gauge Hollow Metal, etc. require additional sex bolts. 19-V: 6-#2729 #10-24 SNB; 19-V-LBR: 3-#2729 #10-24 SNB
- ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3 2001 Grade 1 standards
- 19-V: Latch retention and 3788 strike top, deadbolt and 2130 flush strike bottom
- 19-V-LBR: 3788 strike top
- Vertical Rods: Furnished to length based on 40-5/16" horizontal CL from finished floor and a 7'0" door standard. Variations from these standards must be specified when ordering
- Shim Kit: For glass lites applications; 1/4" thick specify SK-19-V-1/4"
- 161 Cutout: Device covers 161 cutout with KIK/KIL and Centron trims. Other trim requires cover plate.
|Device & Trim||ANSI Type||ANSI Function|
|19-V-K (or L)|
|19-V-K-NL (or KIL)|
Specifications for Falcon Lock FAL19V-EO-SP313-48X84Specifications
|Bar Style||Push Bar|
|Door Type||Metal, Wood|
|Exit Device Type||SVR - Surface Vertical Rod|
|Finish Color||Dark Bronze|
|Alternate Codes||115598, 19V-BAM13LG, 19V-EO SP313 4070, 19V-EO-SP313-48X84, 19V-EOSP313 4FT, 19VBAM13LG, 19VEOSP3134070, 19VEOSP31348X84, 19VEOSP3134FT, 911131, FAL19V-EO SP313 4070, FAL19V-EOSP313 4FT|