RCI 8310 Multi-Purpose Electromagnetic Lock
These hard-working multi-purpose electromagnetic locks enhance building security and install quickly.
Several standard features make these magnets the "workhorse" of the industry. The adjustable mounting bracket has been enhanced with keyhole mounting to support the magnet's weight during initial installation, freeing the installer's hands to affix the magnet mounting screws. The removable cavity cover offers quick, easy access to wiring.
These models feature a built-in, adjustable time delay with instant unlock and de-layed relock (up to 110 seconds), which can be controlled by any standard switching device.
INTERIOR OR PERIMETER APPLICATIONS
- Larger (Right Angled) LED size for better visibility (SCS versions only)
- Built-in time delay (instant release with adjustable relock, programmable from 0-110 seconds)
- Field selectable voltage - 12/24VDC
- MOV surge protection
- No residual magnetism
- Low energy consumption
- Hardened steel armature nut
- Brushed Anodized Aluminum or Brushed Adonized Dark Bronze finish
- Adjustable keyhole mounting
- Convenient plug-in wiring terminals
- Easy access wiring cavity
- Encapsulated 4-bolt "Drop-Stop" mounting
- Self-drilling tek™ fasteners
- Security Condition Sensor (SCS)
- Electronic field presence sensor for remote and local LED indication of lock status (locked or unlocked), reduced holding force caused by materials between magnet and plate, and unlocked device due to current loss.
- Door Status Sensor (DSS)
- Glass magnet-reed type sensor for remote indication of door status (opened or closed, independent of local power); magnet embedded in armature for tamper resistance; reed switch inside electronic housing cavity for easy access.
- LED Indicator
- Included on SCS options, the LED gives a local indication of lock status: red - unsecured; green - secured.
- Low-Voltage Detection (SCS version only)
- Low voltage dramatically reduces electromagnetic lock holding force. This detection feature signals the SCS relay/LED to activate (alarm) when voltage drops below 10.3 VDC (12V input) or 20.5 VDC (24V input).
|8310 x 28||Single Magnet||1-5/8"D x 2-7/8"W x 10-1/2"L||12/24VDC||28|
|8310 x 40||Single Magnet||1-5/8"D x 2-7/8"W x 10-1/2"L||12/24VDC||40|
|8310 x DSS x 28||Single Magnet with DSS||1-5/8"D x 2-7/8"W x 10-1/2"L||12/24VDC||28|
|8310 x DSS x 40||Single Magnet with DSS||1-5/8"D x 2-7/8"W x 10-1/2"L||12/24VDC||40|
|8310 x SCS x 28||Single Magnet with SCS||1-5/8"D x 2-7/8"W x 10-1/2"L||12/24VDC||28|
|8310 x SCS x 40||Single Magnet with SCS||1-5/8"D x 2-7/8"W x 10-1/2"L||12/24VDC||40|
|8310 x DSS/SCS x 28||Single Magnet with DSS/SCS||1-5/8"D x 2-7/8"W x 10-1/2"L||12/24VDC||28|
|8310 x DSS/SCS x 40||Single Magnet with DSS/SCS||1-5/8"D x 2-7/8"W x 10-1/2"L||12/24VDC||40|
- DSS - Door Status Sensor (Retrofit Kits Available)
- SCS - Security Condition Sensor with LED
- DSS/SCS - Door Status Sensor / Security Condition Sensor Combination with LED
Specifications for Rutherford Controls RCI8310-28Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||123017, 8310 X 28, 8310-28, 831028|
|Finish Color||Satin Chrome|
|Holding Force||1500 lbs|
|Maglock Type||Single Door|
|Options||Instant Unlock, MOV Surge Protection, Time Delay|
|Size||1-5/8" x 2-7/8" x 10-1/2"|
|Voltage||12V DC, 24V DC|