Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device (CVR), Electrified Latch Retraction (LR), Fits Narrow and Wide Stile Aluminum Doors, Aluminum Clear Anodized (628), 36in x 96in
Finish: Clear Anodized
Adams Rite 8600 Series (Life-Safety) Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
- Patented top latching mechanism interlocks door to frame
- Strong, durable construction for a high level of security
- Adjustable steel rods protected in contoured covers
- Easy to install
- Clean, unobtrusive design
- UL 305 Panic Hardware
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1
- California State Fire Marshall
- New York City MEA
- Consult Factory for specific number
- Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
- Handing: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
- Pushbar Length: Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30", 36", 42", and 48" openings. Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
- Bar Height: Standard model adjusts from 30" to 44".
- Door Height: Standard unit adjustable for doors up to 66" above the selected bar height. For doors over 66” above bar height, up to 10 ft use 8655 Tall Door Kit.
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4". Device requires modification when used with cylinder in doors over 1-3/4".
- Stile Width: Minimum 2" Stile. Fits narrow, medium, and wide stile aluminum doors.
- Stile Wall: Doors with stile walls other than 1/8” require modification.
- Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged.
- Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key or cylinder dogging option. Electric dogging also available.
- Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
Specifications for Adams Rite Manufacturing ADR8611LR-36Specifications
|Exit Device Type||CVR - Concealed Vertical Rod, Electric Latch Retraction, Narrow Stile|
|Finish Color||Clear Anodized|
|Alternate Codes||8611LR-36, 8611LR36, ADR8611-LR-36, ADR8611LR-628-36, ADR8611LR36|