Weatherized Alarmed Deadbolt Exit Device 36in, Emergency Egress with Siren, 9V Battery, Requires Rim Cylinder
Available: 11 ( 6 KAN, 5 LA )
250/700 Models have changeable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset.
ALARM LOCK Sirenlock™ Waterproof Electronic Alarmed Panic Locks
SIRENLOCK™ Model: 700/710x28WP and 250/260x28WP Clapper plate & full door exit style alarms.
- Deadbolt and deadlatch meet relatching requirements.
- Blaring 95db dual tone siren.
- Selectable 2-minute alarm or constant alarm.
- 9V battery powered and audible low battery warning.
- Meets or exceeds UL, CFM, ADA, NYC housing requirements.
- 250/700 Models have changeable 2 minute alarm cutoff or manual reset.
- 260/710 Models have changeable 2 minute auto reset or manual reset.
- Models 700 and 710 are available in 33" and 48" versions.
- Model 700 is also available in red finish (700XRD) and 312 (Duronotic).
- Non-handed surface installations on single or double doors.
- Requires standard RIM cylinder (not included).
- Suitable for outdoor use.
- Weather-resistant for exposure to rain and precipitation, even in harsh conditions.
- Wide operating temperature of -20° F to +140° F (-29° to+60° C).
- Powered with long-life sealed 9VDC alkaline battery pack (BP9)
- Cover: Die-cast metal.
- Push Bar: Extruded Aluminum channel and push bar.
- Handed: All models non-handed except 11A.
- Installation: Surface mounted for single or double doors.
- Cylinder: Accepts most standard size rim cylinders for inside and outside key control (not included).
- Power: Uses 1 9v battery (included). Normal battery life 1 Year. Can be powered by AC power by using either PP100 or AC9.
- Lock bolt: 1" throw heavy die cast with reinforced steel inserts.
- Alarm: Dual piezo siren measured at 95db.
Specifications for Alarm Lock Systems Inc ALA700WPX28Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||174751, 700WPX28, 700X28WP, ALA700X28WP|
|Bar Style||Push Bar|
|Category||Exit Alarms, Panic Devices & Exit Alarms|
|Cylinder Type||Rim Cylinder|
|Finish Color||Aluminum, Brushed Aluminum, Satin Aluminum|