SDC 1511 S/T Series Integrated Delayed Egress Locks
The SDC Exit Check® is compatible with patient tracking systems, like those used for protection against infant abduction from hospital nurseries, and for the protection of patients in long term care facilities who may be endangered if they leave their care facility without supervision.
Typically used on exit doors, when unauthorized egress is initiated when in the locked mode, the SDC Exit Check® delays egress through the door for 15 or 30 seconds. Meanwhile, the person exiting must wait while personnel or security respond. The door unlocks after 15 seconds have elapsed, permitting egress. A signal from the fire life safety system will release the lock for uninhibited egress in an emergency. 30 second delay available where approved.
Access controls may be utilized for authorized egress, access and lock reset. Access from the exterior of latching doors requires an additional means of mechanical lock release, such as a mechanical key or electric strike.
SDC Exit Check® Delayed Egress Lock, Integrated, Surface Mount, Single, 1650lbs, Voice, Tone, and Digital Annunciator
SDC Exit Check® Delayed Egress Lock, Integrated, Surface Mount, Tandem, 1650lbs, Verbal & Digital Annunciator
- 1650lbs Holding Force
- Emergency Release Input
- Activation by door movement or exit bar
- Locked & Egress Mode monitoring outputs
- Adj. Timed bypass 1 - 30 sec.
- Key reset, sustained bypass & timed bypass
- UBC & Califorinia compliant manual power up
- Auotsensing 12/24VDC Voltage Input
- Choice of 9 anodized & plated finishes
- ANSI / BHMA Grade 1 Compliant
- BHMA Certified Holding Force
- UL, CSFM, MEA Listed
DELAYED EGRESS OPERATION
- NA: NFPA 101, IBC and IFC Compliant. Field selectable: 15 or 30 second exit delay; 1 or 2 second nuisance delay. Field selectable automatic or manual power-up after emergency release.
- NC: IBC, IFC, NFPA 101, NFPA 1-UFC, UBC,SBC Compliant. Fixed 15 exit delay, 0/1 second nuisance delay Calif. Building Code OSHPD/Manual Power Up.
- ND: IBC, IFC, NFPA 101, NFPA 1-UFC, UBC,SBC Compliant. Fixed 15 exit delay, 0/1 second nuisance delay.
- BC: BOCA National Building Code and Chicago Building Compliant. 15 second fixed exit delay, 0 second nuisance delay, auto reset 30 seconds after door closure.
- BD: BOCA National Building Code. 15 second fixed exit delay, 0/1 second nuisance delay, auto reset 30 seconds after door closure.
- Anodized Finishes
- V - 628 Aluminum (standard)
- Y - 335 Black Anodized
- Powder Coat Finishes
- X - Dark Bronze Powder Coat Painted
- C - Brass Powder Coat Painted
- Plated Finishes
- P - 625 Bright Chrome
- Q - 626 Dull Chrome
Specifications for Security Door Controls SDC1511TNDVOther Specs
|Alternate Codes||141915, 1511TNDV|
|Holding Force||1650 lbs|
|Maglock Type||Double Door|
|Options||15 Second Exit Delay, SDC, Siren|
|Size||11" x 2.75" x 1.562"|
|Voltage||12V DC, 24V DC|