Contact an IML Representative for Details
S&G 2890B SCIF Door Lock
The S&G 2890B is highly engineered to ensure the security of SCIFs used by U.S. agencies, DoD and defense contractors. Equipped with single motion egress, the S&G 2890B allows for intuitive and safe egress from inside a SCIF. Working in conjunction with both GSA-approved combination locks, the S&G 2890B provides the highest level of safety and security.
NOTE: BUILT TO THE STRICT REQUIREMENTS OF FEDERAL SPECIFICATION FF-L-2890B
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Interfaces with both electromechanical combination locks that meet Federal Specification FF-L-2740B, including the S&G 2740B and X-10.
- STURDY INSTALLATION: Heavy-duty, adjustable mounting system provides a strong, solid install that prevents door collapse.
- FIELD ADJUSTABLE: Configures with right-hand, left-hand, in-swing and out-swing doors made of metal or wood.
- SMOOTH OPERATION: Heavy-duty, surface mounted strike with integral roller for secure, smooth operation.
- PINCH-PROOF STRIKES: Available for in-swing, out-swing and double door applications.
- LASTING DURABILITY: Levers tested to 1M cycles and panic bar to 500K cycles for reliability and longevity.
- MODULAR DESIGN: All configurations are based on the same modular platform, providing a faster, standardized installation.
- HIGHEST FIRE RATING: 3-hour UL fire rating that is highest on the market in this segment.
|Life Safety NFPA 101 and ADA |
|Access Control |
|Retracted Lock Bolt |
|Type I (PDPL) 2890-410|
|Type II (PDPL) 2890-420|
|Type III (PDLAP) 2890-430|
|Type IV (PDLAP) 2890-440|
|Type V (ADB) 2890-450|
|Type VI (ADB) 2890-460|
All part numbers listed include all necessary hardware, except for a FF-L-2740B GSAcombination lock or keyed rim cylinder. All units shipped with a #2 strike. Alternatestrikes sold separately.
Specifications for Sargent & Greenleaf S&G2890-420Specifications
|Exit Device Type||High Security Exit|
|Trim Function||Exit Lever|
|Alternate Codes||2890-420, 2890420|
|Category||High Security Locks, Panic Devices, Panic Devices & Exit Alarms|
|Supplier||Sargent & Greenleaf|