Lockey USA Hydraulic Gate Closer - TB100 Turtle Back
The TB100 Turtle Back Hydraulic Gate Closer is designed to push a gate closed with adjustable hydraulic speed control. The closing speed is fully adjustable, allowing the gate to close in a controlled manner. The TB100 is recommended for pool, garden and barrier gates, as well as lightweight (non fire-rated) doors.
The TB100 works best on gates with in-line/flush hinges to the gate post with 1" or less gap between the gate post and gate.
- Gently closes both large and small gates up to 125 lbs.
- Adjusting screw regulates closing speed
- Installs on side, top, middle or bottom on both right and left-hand gates
- Mounts on opening side of gate and pushes the gate closed
- Maximum Gate Weight: 125 lbs.
- Maximum Gate Width: 54 in.
- Maximum Opening Angle: 90 degrees
- Type of Gate Material: Vinyl, Wood, Steel
- Gate Closing Speed: Adjustable
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Opening Pressure: Variable depending on gate size
- Mounting Bracket: 3-1/4" x 1-3/4"
- Dimensions: 2-1/2" D x 7-1/2" H x 13" W
* Specifications are based on a non-solid core gate with no wind
Specifications for Lockey USA LKYTB100Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||KANTSLAM, TB100|