Lockey USA TB200/TB400/TB600 Hydraulic Pedestrian Gate Closer
Lockey Pedestrian Gate Closers are an economic and reliable automatic gate closer for use with both residential and commercial gates. Unlike normal closing springs, Lockey Pedestrian Gate Closers firmly push gates closed, making them ideal for use with magnetic locks and other latching devices. The closing speed is pre-set to provide a controlled close of approximately 5-8 seconds, depending on the weight of gate, hinge arrangements, quality of hinges, etc. With this closer there is no risk of maladjustment or tampering with the speed adjustment after the closer is fitted. Lockey Pedestrian Gate Closers are extremely simple to install. Each gate closer kit includes mounting brackets, fitting bar and instructions.
Lockey USA recommends the installation of a mechanical stop to avoid potential damage resulting from the gate opening angle exceeding 90 degrees. Failure to do so could result in a void of warranty.
- Closes both large and small gates ranging from 25 - 250 lbs. (models vary) easily, gently and smoothly.
- Hydraulic / Nitrogen Gas controlled closing speed
- Installs easily on side, top, middle or bottom of gate
- Compatible with both left and right hand gates
- Mounts on opening side of gate, to push gate closed
- Maximum opening angle of 110°
- Mounting brackets and fitting bar included
- Maximum Gate Weight: 175 lbs.
- Maximum Gate Width: 64 in.
- Maximum Opening Angle: 110 degrees
- Type of Gate Material: Vinyl, Wood, Steel
- Closing / Latch Speed: Hydraulic / Nitrogen Gas Controlled
- Material: Steel/Stainless
- Color: Black or Stainless Steel
- Hinge Arrangements: In-line and Offset
- Opening Pressure: 7-12# approximately
* Specifications are based on a non-solid core gate with no wind
Specifications for Lockey USA LKYTB400-SSOther Specs
|Alternate Codes||LKYTB200-SS, TB200-SS, TB200SS, TB400-SS, TB400SS|