2GIG GC-TBZ48 GOControl Battery Powered Z-Wave Thermostat
Heating and cooling account for 48% of the energy use in a typical U.S. home, making it the largest energy expense for most households. When set properly for current weather conditions, smart thermostats are estimated to save homeowners an above average 5% to 15" (and sometimes more) off of those energy costs (energy.gov).
The GoControl Battery-Powered Z-Wave Thermostat is one of the easiest smart thermostats to install and is controllable by all Z-Wave hubs, including the 2GIG Go!Control security system. When integrated with the apps that control your Z-Wave hub, lets you adjust your home’s HVAC settings from any smartphone or tablet, whether you are sitting in your living room or in a hotel room across the globe.
Using the battery-powered version, low-voltage integrators can connect the thermostat to 95% of HVAC systems without the help of an electrician or HVAC contractor. Its flexible design also allows for the thermostat to be powered by the HVAC systems 24VAC "C" wire, if desired.
- Replace the existing thermostat by connecting the wires to the corresponding inputs
- 4 AA batteries or connection to the 24 VAC "C" wire from the HVAC System
- Works with all Z-Wave Hubs, including 2GIG Go!Control security panels.
- Also works with:
- Display: Fixed Format Display with white backlight
- Display Options: Heating and Cooling Setpoint display option
- System Mode: Off, Heat, Cool, Auto, E-Heat
- Fan Mode Display and Control: Auto and On
- On-Screen Setup of: HVAC Type, Fan Type, Changeover type for HP systems, F/C mode and sensor calibration
- Power: Battery or 24V AC powered
- Compatible with the vast majority of Central HVAC systems
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- System Compatibility: Central HVAC systems or separate heating / cooling systems with separate RH/RC transformers (split)
- Standard Gas/Electric HVAC: 2 stage heating, 2 stage cooling
- Heat Pump HVAC: 3 stage heating, 2 stage cooling
- Fan System: Selectable for gas or electric heat systems
- Heat Pump Change Over Valve (Reversing Valve): Selectable for change over with heat or change with cool (O or B output)
- Emergency Heat: In Heat Pump mode, Emergency Heat mode is selectable from the thermostat
- HVAC System Protection: Compressor short cycle protection delay of 5 minutes (adjustable)
- Operating Temperature Limits: 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
- Relative Humidity 5-95% Non-Condensing
Specifications for 2GIG 2GIGGC-TBZ48Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||2GIG-TBZ48, 2GIGGC-TBZ48-ISO, GGC-TBZ48, GGC-TBZ48-ISO, GGCTBZ48, GGCTBZ48ISO|