Available: 13 ( 13 SLC )
ABH® 1000A Series Overhead Holders & Stops (1023A)
ABH® 1023A: Concealed Mount, Heavy Duty, Adjustable Stop.
Overhead holders and stops are used to prevent unnecessary damage to the door, frame, wall and other door hardware by limiting the degree of door swing. They are installed at the top of a door opening; therefore, out of the general reach and not a tripping hazard. Whether for commercial or residential application, the use of overhead holders and stops extends the life of the opening and other hardware.
- Concealed mount.
- Heavy duty.
- Single or double acting doors.
- For inderior or exterior use on frequent traffic and heavy weight doors.
- Degree of opening is field-adjustable after installation from 85° to 110° (5° increments).
- Shock absorbing spring provides 3° to 5° cushion before dead-stop.
- 1-3/4" minimum door thickness.
- UL Listed as Miscellaneous Fire Door Accessories for use on wood fire doors rated for up to 90 minutes and metal fire door rated up to 3 hours (stop function only.)
- Material: Stainless steel is the standard base material for arm, channel and jamb bracket for all finishes.
- Door Frame Opening: 36" - 39-15/16".
- ANSI Code: C01541.
Specifications for ABH Manufacturing Inc ABH1023A US32DOther Specs
|Alternate Codes||1023A US32D, 1023AUS32D, ABH1023A 32D, ABH1023ADJ 32D|
|Category||Door Closers, Overhead Stops/Holders|