Full Surface Geared Continuous Hinge, Heavy Duty, 120in, Clear
Available: 14 ( 14 DEN )
ABH A570 Full Surface Continuous Hinge
- Material: Extruded 6063-T6 Aluminum Alloy with Polyacetal Thrust Bearings
- Color: 30 Minute Clear Anodized and 2-Step Dark Bronze Anodized
- Custom Hole Locations: Hole Sizes & Locations per Customer Specifications.
- Door Type For 1-3/4" Doors, Standard & Heavy Duty up to 450 lbs. 7/8" MIN. FRAME
- Door Reinforcement: None Required
- Frame Reinforcement: Over 200 lbs. Reinforce with 16 GA. Channel.
- Special Features: For use with Flush Aluminum, Glass Rail Hollow Metal or Wood Doors.
- Hinge King: Templated and Hole Pattern is the same from Hinge to Hinge.
- Handing: Hinge is Non-Handed Unless Cut in the Field.
- Fire Rating: UL Listed for up to 3 Hour Rated Doors with use of a Steel Stud.
- Screw Detail: 12-24 x 11/16" PH. F.H. Undercut Self Drilling Thread Forming TEK Screw & 1/4-20 x 1-9/16L. x3/8 Dia. Sex-Bolt with 1/4-20 × 1" PH. Head Shoulder Screws. For the Door.
Specifications for ABH Manufacturing Inc ABHA570HDC120Other Specs
|Category||Continuous Hinges, Hinges|
|Door Type||Narrow Frame|
|Hinge Rating||450 lbs|
|Hinge Style||Full Surface, Geared|
|Hinge Type||Continuous Hinge|