KIT - Narrow Rim Exit Device, Electric (Solenoid) Latch Retraction (EL), Single Monitor Switch (M), Fits Narrow and Wide Stile Aluminum Doors, Aluminum Clear Anodized (628), 36in
Finish: Clear Anodized
Electric Solenoid Latch Retraction w/ Monitor/Signal Switch, Patented Starwheel Bolt interlocks door to frame. Pushbar is anodized or clad, not plated, in a variety of finishes. Unobtrusive design for clean sight lines. Easy to install. Strong, durable co
Adams Rite 8800 Series Narrow Stile Rim Exit
- Patented "Starwheel" bolt interlocks door to frame
- Strong, durable construction for a high level of security
- Easy to install
- Unobtrusive design for clean sight lines
- Pushbar clad or anodized, not plated, in a variety of finishes
- UL 305 Panic Hardware
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1
- Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
- Handing: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
- Pushbar Length: Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30", 36", 42", and 48" openings. Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4".
- Stile Width: Minimum 2" Stile. Fits narrow, medium, and wide stile aluminum doors.
- Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged.
- Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key or cylinder dogging option. Electric dogging also available.
- Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
- Cylinders (available separately)
- Cylinder x Fixed Pull: (Function 03): Accepts any standard rim cylinder.
- 3080 Entry Trim (Functions 08, 09): Accepts any standard diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1" to 1-1/4". (Available separately).
Specifications for Adams Rite Manufacturing ADR8801EL-M-36-24VSpecifications
|Exit Device Type||Electric Latch Retraction, Narrow Stile, Rim Exit|
|Finish Color||Clear Anodized|
|Options||Electric Latch Retraction|
|Alternate Codes||8801EL-M-36-24V, 8801ELM-3624V, 8801ELM3624V, ADR8801ELM-3624V|