Hook Bolt Box Strike Flat, Dust Box
Available: 27 ( 9 LA, 18 STX )
4000 Series MS® Deadlock Strikes
The majority of Adams Rite MS® deadlocks are installed in aluminum construction where the strike cutout can be simply a slot in the jamb. However, for aesthetic reasons or in the case of the MS4002 for added security, many who specify an MS® deadlock add one of these strikes.
4001 Box Strike
A simple strike plate that can be surface mounted or mortised flush in hollow metal or wood applications with dust box added. Customarily used only for wood construction where the dust box prevents chip, sawdust, and other debris from entering strike.
- Standard package: Individually packaged with machine screws and wood screws.
- Specify flat or radius shape of trim plate, compatible deadlock, and square or round corners when ordering.
- Finishes: 313, 335, 628, US3(605), US26D(626)
- Trim plate is aluminum, dust box is steel plated for corrosion resistance.
- Strike: 1-1/4"(31.8mm) x 4-7/8"(123.8mm)
- Dust Box: 1-1/2"(38.1mm) x 3-7/16"(87.3mm) (1/32"(.8mm) projection from jamb)
Specifications for Adams Rite Manufacturing ADR4001-032-628Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||4001-032-628, 4001032628, ADR4001-032628|
|Category||Lock Components, Etc., Lock Parts, Lock Sets|
|Compatibility||MS-050 Hookbolt locks.|
|Finish Color||Aluminum, Brushed Aluminum, Clear Anodized, Satin Aluminum|