Keychain Transmitter 1 Button 433 MHz
Mfg: BEA Incorporated
BEA - 433 Mhz Digital Transmitters
Digital Transmitter 433 MhZ, one button handheld. Transmits a unique rolling code each time the switch is closed to provide a secure door opening signal. A maximum of 100 transmitters can be programmed to one receiver.
- Removal of a single transmitter code.
- Up to 4 separate wireless receivers can be activated by a single transmitter (i.e. 4-button).
- Red LED indicator on transmitter confirms transmission and battery life.
- Used with 433 mhz receivers.
- Transmitter Dimensions: 2-3/4" X 1-3/8" X 9/16" (70mm x 35mm x 14mm)
- Certifications: FCC, IC, CE
|10RD433||433 MHz digital receiver|
|10RD433EH||433 MHz digital receiver with extended hold time |
Maintains activation for as long as signal is received
|10TD433HH1||433 MHz digital handheld transmitter |
1 button control (1) 10RD433 receiver
|10TD433HH2||433 MHz digital handheld transmitter |
2 button controls (2) 10RD433 receivers
|10TD433HH3||433 MHz digital handheld transmitter |
3 button controls (3) 10RD433 receivers
|10TD433HH4||433 MHz digital handheld transmitter |
4 button controls (4) 10RD433 receivers
|10TD433PB9V||433 MHz digital flag connector transmitter for ALL activation Push Plates except Jamb and Vestibule|
|10TD433PB3V||433 MHz digital flag connector transmitter for Jamb and Vestibule activation Push Plates only|
Specifications for BEA Incorporated BEA10TD433HH1Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||10TD433HH1, BEA10TD433HH-1, BEA10TS433HH1|