Adams Rite EX76 Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
The EX76 CVR Exit Device is designed for narrow stile aluminum applications that require a life-safety exit device with concealed vertical rods for two-point locking. The EX76 design features easily adjustable concealed rods and latching assembly designed for easy installation, maintenance, and adjustment.
- Materials: Active pushbar and back bar made of extruded aluminum. Matching metal angled end caps.
- Handing: Device is non-handed.
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-3/4" door thickness. Thick door kit required when used with cylinder in doors over 1-3/4".
- Door Height:
- Standard unit adjustable to maximum 96" door height with device mounted at 34" centerline above finished floor, up to 62" above the selected bar height.
- Tall door kit required when used in doors taller than 96". Maximum door height 120".
- Bolt projection easily adjustable. Projection will change 1/8" for every 3 full rotations of the bolt, to a maximum of 5/8" throw.
- Stile Width: Minimum 2-1/2" stile. Fits narrow, medium and wide stile aluminum doors.
- Stile Wall: Suitable for doors with up to 3/16" stile wall thickness.
- Bar Height: Standard model adjusts from 34" to 44" above finished floor.
- Projection: 2-1/2" when fully projected, 1-3/4" when dogged.
- Dogging: Standard dogging with 3/16" hex key.
- Fasteners: Device mounted using standard type 'F' self-tapping screws and machine screws. Hardware is not visible from back when installed. Adhesive templates for mounting included.
- End Caps: Mounting end cap with 1/4" overlap for cut coverage.
- Universal Hardware Kit: Hardeware kit is suitable for aluminum, hollow metal, and wood door applications.
- Header strike made of hardened steel
- When properly adjusted to 1/8" door gap the supplied curved strike functions to consistently engage the bolt, which enhances the reliability of the door latching function.
- Trim: Compatible with Adams Rite 3080 Series Entry Trim and 3090 Series Entry Trim.
- Noise Reduction:
- Impact bumpers to reduce noise from the initial device activation
- Return control to dampen the sound and control the device returning to its resting state
- Horizontal and vertical guides decrease the scraping sound of the active push bar on the static back bar
- Standard Package: Individually boxed.
- Shipping weight: 11 lbs
Specifications for Adams Rite Manufacturing ADREX76-L335AOther Specs
|Alternate Codes||EX76-L335A, EX76L335A|