Available: 5 ( 5 STX )
DETEX EasyKit® Weatherized Delayed Egress (WDE)
Wherever the weather or other water sources could affect the operation of life safety or security hardware, Detex weatherized hardware stands up to the rigors of the elements.
Use delayed egress equipment to protect against loss at outdoor gates or exits. The WDEx10 and WDEx40 EasyKits provide a secure locking system with 15-second delay and 100dB alarm when someone attempts to exit.
The WDE EasyKit is ideal for garden centers, amusement parks, assisted living facilities, outdoor childcare, sports arenas and any location exposed to weather or moisture where delayed exit is required to prevent theft or to protect those trying to exit.
The WDEx10EEX EasyKit provides a secure outdoor system with 15-second delay and 100dB alarm when someone attempts to exit. Unlike the WDEx10EX, this system has no electromagnetic lock.
- All hardware items provided with one easy-to-order, easy-to-specify part number.
- Factory-programmed, pre-wired delayed egress controller / power supply.
- 10 ft. flex conduit loop.
- Code-compliant delayed egress signage.
- Fire Alarm override connected at controller / power supply.
- Heavy-duty angled end cap deflects damage away from panic device.
- System does not require magnetic lock, panic provides delayed exit.
- WDEx10EEX: 10 Series Weatherized Delayed Egress.
- WDExV40EEX: V40 Series Weatherized Delayed Egress.
- WDExV50EEX: V50 Series Weatherized Delayed Egress.
Specifications for Detex Corporation DTX106675-1Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||106675-1, 1066751|
|Category||Exit Alarms, Panic Devices & Exit Alarms|