Available: 19 ( 4 KAN, 15 SLC )
Alarm Lock Systems Inc
The Pilfergard Model PG21MS includes advanced narrow-stile microprocessor-controlled Door alarms for surface mounting on a door or Door frame. Typical applications include emergency fire escape Doors, nursing home stairwell Doors, rear restaurant Doors and theater Doors.
- Two selectable arming modes for security Door alarms and locks -
- Always armed mode – when key is turned counter clockwise to the disarm position, the key cannot be removed. To remove key, turn back to arm mode, thus keeping unit armed always.
- Standard security Door alarm arming mode – when key is inserted turning counter clockwise will disarm and key can be removed. Turning key clockwise will arm and key can be removed.
- Max-Flex Terminals, allowing for any or all of the following:
- Continuous Power with the addition of an external Power supply
- Multiple Door monitoring permitted with built-in external reed switches
- Security Door Lock and Alarm Status Indicator – The LED will indicate RED when armed.
- Entry Delay Time Options – include 15 seconds, 1 minute 15 seconds & 3 minutes 15 seconds
- Sleek Model design key-activated Door alarm for use on standard size and narrow stile Doors
- Unauthorized use of Door causes alarm to sound and activates LED indicator
- Options include continuous alarm, minute shutdown with auto reset and exit/entry delay
- Uses standard mortise cylinder
- Tamper switch supervised
- For exterior key control, optional RIM cylinder may be used
- Metallic silver or duranodic finish
- Optional Strobe unit (shown) – PG21MSS/PG21MBS units include a highly visible amber strobe will flash when unit goes into alarm
Specifications for Alarm Lock Systems Inc ALAPG21MSSOther Specs
|Exit Alarms, Panic Devices & Exit Alarms
|Power Supply Type