Contact an IML Representative for Details
Glynn Johnson 100 Series Heavy-Duty Concealed Overhead Door Holders and Stops
Glynn-Johnson offers a complete line of overhead door holders and stops, accommodating virtually all openings with solutions for even the most complex door control problems. These concealed holders and stops provide the most attractive and reliable heavy-duty door control available. Glynn-Johnson 100 series holders and stops provide the most reliable and versatile concealed overhead door control. They are designed for installation on virtually all types of doors mounted on conventional type butt hinges, pivots, continuous hinges, swing clear hinges and numerous other specialty hinges. When used in conjunction with many surface-applied door closers, 100 series holders and stops provide the most effective control for entrance doors and vestibule doors of all types, as well as heavy or often used interior doors. Templates provided allow for variable mounting positions, ranging from 85-deg - 110-deg of opening.
- Five Models:
- 100H Series Hold-Open Model
- 100HP Series Internal Hold-Open Model
- 100F Series Friction Hold-Open Model
- 100S Series Stop-Only Model
- 100SE Series Special Stop-Only Model
- Six Sizes:
- Each model comes in six sizes.
- Three Options:
- ADJ—Adjustable Jamb Bracket
- CJ—Jamb Bracket for use with LCN5030 Closer
- SOC—Pin-in-Socket Security Screw Package
- Unmatched Convenience:
- Improved Compatibility with Door Closers
- Single/Double-Acting Doors
- Interior/Exterior Applications
- Reduced Door Prep
- Improved Corrosion Resistance
- Function Conversion Kits are Available
These models provide a wide range of optional features, and are ideal for use on entrance and vestibule doors, large doors, doors opened frequently, or doors subject to abuse. These models are also furnished with an offset-style jamb bracket. Designed for heavy-duty applications, 100 series models will provide long-lasting protection to doors, frames, hinges, related hardware and surrounding walls or obstructions.
- 100H Series Hold-Open(Suffix H): The Hold-Open function should be used where it is desired to hold a door open at a predetermined position for short or long periods of time, permitting an unobstructed traffic flow through the opening.
- 100HP Series Internal Hold-Open: These models provide a Hold-Open unit with the Hold-Open mechanism built into the channel, thus reducing the door prep. The 100HP have a preset Hold-Open force that is not adjustable. The Hold-Open feature is not selectable in these units, so the doors are always held open.
- 100F Series Friction Hold-Open (Suffix F): Friction Hold-Open models provide an alternative holding method, ideal for heavy patient room doors, closet doors or similar applications where multiple Hold-Open positions are desired. The friction tension is adjusted using an allen wrench and an open end wrench. The friction tension adjustment is located on the top of the slider in the channel.
- 100S Series Stop-Only (Suffix S): When the Hold-Open function is not required, the Stop-Only function provides the same effective door control minus the Hold-Open feature. The Stop-Only model may be used on fire doors.
- 100SE Series Special Stop-Only (Suffix SE): When Stop-Only models are used in conjunctionwith single point Hold-Open electronic door closers, they may be ordered without the shock-absorbing mechanism. Used as an auxiliary stop with these closers, they will prolong the life of the closer. The stop location is adjusted using an allen wrench on the stop block located in the channel.
- Suffix ADJ (Adjustable Jamb Bracket): An additional option on the 100 series is the adjustable jamb bracket, which allows the degree of Hold-Open or Stop angle to be adjusted after installation. Suffix “ADJ” is available in all functions, but only in sizes 3, 4, 5 & 6. ADJ jamb bracket requires additional frame prep. The ADJ option cannot be added to an existing unit, it must be factory ordered.
- Suffix CJ (Closer Jamb Bracket): Provides a special jamb bracket needed for 100 series units used with LCN5030 closers. These special jamb brackets are handed, so handing will need to be specified when ordering the "CJ" option, CJLH for a left hand door and CJRH for a right hand door. The CJ option cannot be added to an existing unit, it must be factory ordered.
- Suffix SOC (Pin-in-Socket Security Screw Package): A screw package with pin-in-socket screws for mounting the jamb bracket to the frame is provided instead of the standard screw package.
- US3 - Polished Brass
- US4 - Satin Brass
- US10 - Satin Bronze
- US10B - Oil Rubbed Bronze
- US32 - Polished Stainless Steel
- US32D - Satin Stainless Steel
- SP4 - Powder Coat Brass
- SP10 - Powder Coat Bronze
- SP28 - Powder Coat Aluminum
- SP313 - Powder Coat Dark Bronze
- SPBLK - Powder Coat Black
Specifications for Glynn Johnson GLY105S-SP313-ADJOther Specs
|Alternate Codes||105S-SP313-ADJ, 105SSP313ADJ|
|Category||Door Closers, Overhead Stops/Holders|