ADAMS RITE 8600 Series Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
The 8600 Series Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device is designed for narrow stile aluminum applications that require a life-safety exit device with concealed vertical rods for two-point locking. Designed for use in applications with single doors or pairs of doors.
- UL 305 Panic hardware
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- Materials: Push bar made of extruded aluminum, cladded or anodized in a variety of finishes.
- Handing: Device is non-handed.
- Push Bar Length Standard Sizes:
- Bar Height: Standard model adjusts from 30" [762 mm] to 44" [1117.6 mm].
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" [44.5 mm] standard, up to 2-1/4"[57.2 mm]. Device requires modification when used with cylinder in doors over 1-3/4" [44.5mm]. Please contact factory for more details.
- Door Height: Standard configuration suitable for doors up to 66" [1,676.4 mm] above the selected bar height. For doors over 66" [1,676.4 mm] above bar height, up to 10' [3.05 m] use 8655 Tall Door Kit available separately.
- Stile Width: Minimum 2" [50.8 mm] stile. Fits narrow, medium, and wide stile aluminum doors.
- Stile Wall: Doors with stile walls other than1/8" [3.2 mm] require modification.
- Projection: 2-5/8" [66.7 mm] when fully projected,1-5/8" [41.3 mm] when dogged.
- Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key or optional cylinder dogging. Electric dogging option also available.
- Fasteners: Standard machine screws.
- Cylinders: Accepts any standard 1" [25.4 mm] length,1-5/32" [29.4 mm] diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam such as the 4036 Mortise Cylinder. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1" [25.4 mm] to1-1/4" [31.8 mm]. Available separately.
- Cylinder x Fixed Pull Functions: For entry trim function 03 (Night latch - key releases latch) select any standard 1" [25.4mm] length, 1-5/32" [29.4 mm] diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam such as the 4036 Mortise Cylinder. Accepts any standard mortise cylinder with MS® cam. If key entry operation is required, any standard mortise cylinder with MS® cam can be installed through an 8650 Cylinder Escutcheon. 8650 Cylinder Escutcheon Kit available separately.
- Entry Trim Functions: For entry trim function 08 (key locks/unlocks lever) or function 09 (key releases lever) select any standard 1" [25.4 mm] length, 1-5/32"[29.4 mm] diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam such as the 4036 Mortise Cylinder. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1" [25.4mm] to 1-1/4" [31.8 mm]. Available separately.
- Bolts and Strikes: The patented top latching mechanism utilizes a rotating top bolt which deadlatches around the header strike, interlocking the door to the frame. Supplied with standard header strike. Adjustable protected steel rods. The hexagonal, hardened steel bottom bolt is shielded in a cast housing for strength and stability.
- Available in top rod only version, less bottom rod. Specify by adding “T” after exit device model number.
- Electrification Options: (MLR) Motorized Latch Retraction, Electric Latch Retraction(LR), Alarm, Monitoring
- Mechanical Options: Cylinder Dogging, Matching End Caps
Specifications for Adams Rite Manufacturing ADR8622MLR-36-24VSpecifications
|Exit Device Type||CVR - Concealed Vertical Rod, Motorized Latch Retraction, Narrow Sti|
|Finish Color||Dark Bronze Anodized|
|Alternate Codes||8622MLR-36, 8622MLR-36-24V, 8622MLR36, 8622MLR3624V, ADR8622MLR-36, ADR8622MLR36|