Adams Rite 4016 Header Bolt
Security for pairs of doors with single key turning is possible with the 4016 Header Bolt. The three-point lock easily secures the entire double door entrance when working in conjunction with an MS® Deadlock.
Adding the 4016 Header Bolt and the 4015 Threshold Bolt to a pivoted bolt MS® deadlock allows Maximum Security for pairs of doors by the turn of a single key. Simultaneously extending the stainless steel hexbolts top and bottom and pivoting the massive MS® bolt into the mating stile, the three-point lock secures the entire double door entrance. The 4016 Header Bolt can be added to any basic MS1850S, MS1850SN, MS1950 or for two-points top and bottom use with 1870/1870HM Cylinder-Operated Flushbolt. Not applicable to 7/8" backset locks.
Operation: 360deg. turn of key or thumbturn in basic MS® deadlock throws counterbalanced bolt into opposite door and hexagonal bolt into header strike. Key can be removed only when bolts are in a positively locked or unlocked position.
- Door/Cylinder Height:
- The standard version is designed for a 7' door height with cylinder height as low as 35". Added extension for up to a 10' door available when ordering.
- Header Bolt:
- Hexagonal 3/8" flat to flat. Made of stainless steel.
- Exact adjustment of threaded rod to door height is locked in place by hexagonal header bolt.
- For header bolt, a 1/2" diameter hole in metal frame is suitable or, for non-metal installation, 4005 strike is available.
- Standard Package:
- Packed separately with bolt guide, screws, and attachment pin. Shipping weight: 1 lb. MS deadlock and 4015 Threshold Bolt available separately.
Specifications for Adams Rite Manufacturing ADR4016-30-01Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||128650, 4016-30-01, 40163001|