ADAMS RITE 8200 Series Narrow Stile Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
The 8200 Series Narrow Stile Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device is designed for narrow stile aluminum applications that require a life-safety exit device with surface vertical rods for two-point locking. Designed for use in applications with single doors or pairs of doors.
- UL 305 Panic hardware
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- Materials: Push bar made of extruded aluminum, available in a variety of finishes.
- Handing: Device is non-handed.
- Push Bar Length Standard Sizes:
- Bar Height: Standard model adjusts from 30" [762 mm] to 44" [1117.6 mm].
- Fasteners: Standard machine screws.
- Projection: 2-15/16" [74.6 mm] when fully projected,1-15/16" [49.2 mm] when dogged.
- Door Height: Standard configuration suitable for doors up to 8' [2.44 m] door, with bar height at 40" [1016mm] – 44" [1117.6 mm]. For doors up to 10' [3.05m] use 8055 Tall Door Kit available separately.
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" [44.5 mm] standard, up to 2-1/4" [57.2 mm].
- Stile Width: Minimum 2" stile. Fits narrow, medium,and wide stile aluminum doors.
- Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key or optional cylinder dogging. Electric dogging option also available.
- Cylinders: Select any standard 1-5/32" [29.4 mm] diameter rim cylinder such as the 8736 Rim Cylinder. Available separately.
- Cylinder x Fixed Pull Functions: For entry trim function 03 (Night latch - key releases latch) select any standard 1-5/32"[29.4 mm] diameter rim cylinder such as the 8736 Rim Cylinder. Available separately.
- Entry Trim Functions: For entry trim function 08 (key locks/unlocks lever) or function 09 (key releases lever) select any standard 1" [25.4 mm] length, 1-5/32"[29.4 mm] diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam such as the 4036 Mortise Cylinder. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1" [25.4mm] to 1-1/4" [31.8 mm]. Available separately.
- Bolts and Strikes: The patented top latching mechanism utilizes a rotating top bolt which latches around the header strike, interlocking the door to the frame. Adjustable steel rods protected in contoured covers. The hexagonal, hardened steel bottom bolt is shielded ina cast housing for strength and stability. Supplied with standard header strike.
- Available in top rod only version, less bottom rod. Specify by adding “T” after exit device model number.
- Electrification Options: (MLR) Motorized Latch Retraction, Electric Latch Retraction (LR), Alarm, Monitoring
- Mechanical Options: Cylinder Dogging, Matching End Caps
Specifications for Adams Rite Manufacturing ADR8233-36Specifications
|Exit Device Type||Narrow Stile, SVR Exit Device|
|Alternate Codes||8233-36, 823336|