Contact an IML Representative for Details
ADAMS RITE 8099 Dummy Push Bar
The 8099 Dummy Push Bar is designed for narrow stile aluminum, hollow metal, and wood applications that do not require a latching/locking life-safety exit device.
Dummy Push Bar with no latch mechanism but with either single or dual monitor/signal switches. May be used in conjuction with a maglock, where the push bar turns off the magnet and allows exit from the building. Dual switch version allows redundancy where required by code or the operation of a signal device. Designed for applications with single or pairs of doors.
- Materials: Push bar made of extruded aluminum, available variety of architectural finishes.
- Stile Width:
- For hollow metal and wood applications: minimum 3-3/4"(95.3mm)
- For aluminum applications: minimum 2"(50.8mm) stile.
- For hollow metal and wood applications: standard self-tapping screws and machine screws.
- For aluminum applications: standard machine screws.
- Push Bar Length Standard Sizes:
- 8099M0: Active dummy push bar, no monitoring switches.
- 8099M1: Active dummy push bar, single monitoring switch.
- 8099M2: Active dummy push bar, dual monitoring switches.
- Available for aluminum, hollow metal and wood applications.
- Optional Sex Bolt Kits 26-0584 (two required per device) available separately.
Specifications for Adams Rite Manufacturing ADR8099-M1-33-48Specifications
|Category||Panic Devices, Panic Devices & Exit Alarms, Touchbars|
|Door Type||Aluminum, Hollow Metal, Wood|
|Exit Device Type||Active Dummy Push Bar With Single Monitoring Switch|
|Alternate Codes||171991, 8099-M1-33-48, 8099M13348|