Available: 39 ( 5 DEN, 5 KAN, 10 LA, 2 LV, 8 PHX, 4 SEA, 3 SLC, 2 STX )
The PS-EXIT Power Supply
The Power Supply is specifically designed to protect and optimize the performance of Adams Rite 8000/3000 Series exit devices with Motorized Latch Retraction (MLR) or Electric Latch Retraction (LR) options by delivering filtered and regulated power.
Function: This power supply is designed to provide power and control for up to two MLR or LR exit devices. Each exit device is controlled by a timer that is initiated by a switch closure. The timer is user-configured and holds the exit device(s) in the unlatched position for 2 – 60 seconds. At the end of the selected time, the exit device(s) will re-latch. If the switch controlling the exit device is closed longer than the selected time, the exit device remains unlatched until the controlling switch is released.
- An optional mode is available that allows both retraction timers to activate in response to a closure of either switch.
- Exit devices under access system control remain latched during a complete power failure but always allow free mechanical egress
- UL 294
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 223
Housing: Hinged, steel cabinet measures 10" x10-3/8" x 4-1/8" [254 mm x 263.5 mm x104.8 mm]. Blue, baked enamel finish with knockouts for conduit connections. Sized to accommodate two sealed, lead acid batteries (7AH, not included).
Timer: Initiated by switch closure to control each exit device. Timer is user-configured and holds exit device in unlatched position for 2 - 60 seconds. At end of selected time, exit device will relatch.
Operating Modes: The PS-EXIT is designed to power up to two 8000/3000 MLR or LR exit devices in the following operating modes:
- Single Input (Sequential Operation): either input retracts the corresponding exit device followed by retraction of second device. Control double-door exit with one input.
- Dual Input (Independent Operation): Each exit device is controlled by its own input switch. Control two separate exits with two inputs.
Rated Output Current: Up to 0.8A per channel continuous rated output current.
Typical Output Voltage:
- 24 - 26 VDC
- Up to 17 A pull-in current
Battery Charger Kit (BBK-EXIT) is available separately to add battery backup capability to the PS-EXIT. The enclosure is sized to accommodate two 12 Vt – 7AH sealed, lead acid batteries (not included).
Product Note: Adams Rite recommends that for optimal performance all exit devices with the MLR or LR options are installed and powered using PS-EXIT power supplies. Failure to do so may cause permanent damage to the exit device.
Specifications for Adams Rite Manufacturing ADRPS-EXITOther Specs
|Alternate Codes||PS-EXIT, PSEXIT|
|Category||Access Control, Access Control Power Supplies, Alarms & Intercom, Burglar Alarms, CCTV Products, Power Supplies, Wire & Power Supplies|