DEXTER® ED1500 Series Grade 1 exit devices
Allegion’s Dexter commercial hardware product line provides you a cost competitive option of Grade 1 exit devices designed for common door applications. The ED1500 series is ideal for light-to-medium duty door applications, such as commercial, multi-family, office, and retail.
- Grade 1, UL listed panic device, UL listed 3-hour fire rim device.
- Durable, steel mechanism case construction.
- Deadlatching standard.
- Devices fit standard 1-3⁄4" thick door.
- 3-1⁄2" minimum stile width.
- Hex key dogging standard on all panic devices.
- Rim devices and trim are non-handed; Surface vertical devices easily field reversible.
- Universal hardware pack for wood and hollow metal.
- Door widths: 36" device fits 29" to 36" door size; 48" device fits 33" to 48" door size.
- Escutcheon lever: Classroom/Night latch.
- Raised Lip Pull Plate: Night latch.
- Raised Lip Pull Plate: Dummy.
- Key in Lever Round Rose: Classroom/Night Latch.
- Handle Pull Plate: Night latch.
- Handle Pull Plate: Dummy.
Specifications for Dexter DEXED1500V-EO-3 FT-7FT-DH-SP313Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||ED1500V-EO-3 FT-7FT-DH-SP313, ED1500VEO3FT7FTDHSP313|