Available: 5 ( 5 SEA )
2GIG Encrypted 4-Button Keyfob Remote: communicates with the 2GIG Control Panel on the 345 MHz frequency. It gives users the ability to turn the security system ON and OFF before entering the home or after exiting. If there is an emergency, you can turn on the siren and automatically call the central monitoring station. Keyfobs can be programmed to operate the programmable output in the Control Panel. The keyfob is a lithium coin battery-powered, wireless keyfob designed to fit on a key chain, in a pocket, or in a purse.
- Encrypted Protocol for Enhanced Security.
- Arms system in STAY or AWAY mode.
- Disarms system.
- Auxiliary output and emergency functions.
- Lithium coin battery with 5 years life.
- Wireless Signal Range: 350 ft. (106.7 m), open air, with Wireless Control Panel.
- Code Outputs: Arm; Disarm; Panic; Relay Control.
- Transmitter Frequency: 345.00 MHz (crystal controlled).
- Unique ID Codes: Over one (1) million different code combinations.
- Supervisory Interval: 70 minutes.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.23"(3.12cm) x 2.26"(5.74cm) x 0.45"(1.14cm).
- Weight (including battery): 0.65 oz (18.4 g).
- Housing Material: ABS Plastic.
- Color: Black.
- Operating Temperature: 32° ~ 120° F (0° ~ 49° C).
- Relative Humidity: 5-90% Non-Condensing.
- Battery (installed): One (1) CR 2025 3V or equivalent Lithium coin batteries.
- Certification: Anatel, ETL, FCC, IC, IFETEL, and NOM.
Specifications for 2GIG 2GIGKEY2E-345Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||GKEY2E-345, GKEY2E345|
|Category||Access Control, Door Closers, Power Operators, Wireless, Wireless Transmitters & Receivers, Wireless Transmitters & Recievers|