FALCON 24-V Vertical Rod Exit Device
Panic exit hardware: High-traffic applications demand the added strength and protection that comes with a vertical rod device. The Falcon 24-V Series delivers with a surface-applied design that includes standard top latch and deadlocking. The narrow stile and sleek touch bar design ensure an attractive installation.
- Extruded aluminum construction delivers greater strength and impact resistance.
- No exposed screws or rivets on the back of the device for a streamlined design and clean lines for a more attractive installation.
- One trim input design provides maximum versatility and ability to use various trims.
- Stainless steel push pad cover provides a scratch-resistant pushing surface.
- Flush-end caps help prevent them from being destroyed or knocked off in abusive situations.
- Narrow stile center case is ideal for storefront applications with narrow stile aluminum doors.
- Hand: Field reversible.
- Functions: 24-V-EO (exit only) has all functions built in. Order trim with the device, or add it later.
- Strikes: 3788 top strike is surface applied, 2130 bottom strike is mortised into floor.
- Angle Bracket: Use 4215 angle bracket in flush transom installations. Allow use of standard 3788 strike.
- Latchbolt: Top stainless steel, top latch 3⁄4" throw, bottom bolt 1⁄2" throw.
- Deadlocking Latchbolt: Standard with top latch.
- Latch Retention Hold: Standard with top latch. On top latch.
- Dogging Feature: Half turn hex dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.
- Doors: 1-3⁄4" thick, wood or metal. Specify thickness if other than 1-3⁄4" thick.
- Projection: 2-3⁄4" maximum, 2" dogged.
- Stile: 2-1⁄8" minimum when used in pairs.
- Electric Functions: Can be interfaced with building security systems. Motorized electric latch retraction (fail secure only), security monitoring, delayed egress and exit alarm available.
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed, sheet metal screws standard, machine screws available, specify AMS.
- Sex Bolts: Recommended when device is used with hollow core wood, composite or light gauge hollow metal doors. For EO device, specify 8 - 425 (#10-24) SNB and 2 - 325 (1⁄4"-20) SNB. For devices with trim, specify 8 - 425 (#10-24) SNB.
- ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 grade 1 standards.
- 24-V: Latch retention (LR) top latch and bottom square bolt. 3788 strike top, 2130 flush strike bottom.
- 24-V-LBR: Less bottom rod vertical.
- Vertical rods: Furnished to length based on a 40" horizontal CL from finished floor and a 7’ 0" door standard. Variations from these standards must be specified when ordering.
- Shim kits: For glass lite applications; 1⁄4" thick, specify SK24-V.
|Device||Door Size||Door Strike||Min. Stile (in.)||Min. Door Opening Width|
Specifications for Falcon Lock FAL24V-EO-313AN-36X96Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||24V-EO-313AN-36X96, 24VEO313AN36X96|