FALCON 25-M Series Mortise Exit Device
Panic exit hardware: The Falcon 25-M Series is the only device that pairs a tough, reliable exit device with our strongest mortise lock. The result is maximum safety and security in a single-point, mortise latch type device that also has an attractive touch bar design.
- Extruded aluminum construction delivers greater strength and impact resistance.
- Includes panic exit and fire exit hardware for single and double door applications.
- No exposed screws or rivets on the back of the device for a streamlined design and clean lines for a more attractive installation.
- One trim input design provides maximum versatility and ability to use various trims.
- Stainless steel push pad cover provides a scratch-resistant pushing surface.
- Flush-end caps help prevent them from being destroyed or knocked off in abusive situations.
- Narrow stile center case is ideal for storefront applications with narrow stile aluminum doors.
- Hand: Handed.
- Strikes: 1279 standard, F1280 and 1281 optional.
- Latchbolt: 3⁄4" throw.
- Deadlocking latchbolt: Standard.
- Dogging feature: Half turn hex dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.
- Cylinder dogging: Specify “CD” prefix. Uses 1-1⁄8" mortise cylinder with standard cam.
- Mounting height: 40-1⁄4" from CL to finished floor. For mortise lock prep per ANSI A115.1-1990.
- Electric functions: Can be interfaced with building security systems. Motorized electric latch retraction (fail secure only, not available with MEL), FSA/FSE trim, security monitoring, delayed egress and exit alarm available.
- Stile: 4-1⁄2" minimum.
- Projection: 2-3⁄4" maximum, 2" dogged.
- Doors: 1-3⁄4" thick, wood or metal. Specify thickness if other than 1-3⁄4".
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed, sheet metal screws and machine screws standard.
- Sex bolts: Recommended when device is used with hollow core wood, composite or light gauge hollow metal doors. For EO device, specify 6 - 425 (# 10-24) SNB. For devices with trim, specify 2 - 425 (# 10-24) SNB.
- ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 grade 1 standards.
- Mortise lock: Heavy wrought lock case with investment cast or sintered steel parts. Lock face is forged brass—fits standard cutout. Locks are designed to fit standard ANSI A115.1 preparation for 1-3⁄4" doors. Deadlocked when auxilary bolt is depressed 5⁄16".
|Device||Door Size||Door Strike||Door Stile (in.)||Min Door Opening Width|
Specifications for Falcon Lock FAL25M-EO-643E-36-LHROther Specs
|Alternate Codes||25M-EO-643E-36, 25M-EO-643E-36-LHR, 25MEO643E36, 25MEO643E36LHR, FAL25M-EO-643E-36|