Available: 94 ( 9 DEN, 8 KAN, 29 LA, 9 LV, 14 PHX, 13 SEA, 3 SLC, 9 STX )
Adams Rite 8400 Series (Life-Safety) Narrow Stile Mortise Exit Device
8400 SERIES OPTIONS
Silent Electrification Motorized Latch Retraction: The SE Motorized Latch Retraction option provides near-silent operation for quiet environments such as hospitals, offices, hotels, and libraries where solenoid-driven devices would be disruptive.
Electric Latch Retraction: The LR option uses a solenoid mounted in the pushbar for instantaneous unlocking and locking of the exit device from a remote location or access control device. LR option is not available on rim type exit devices (see EL option).
Alarmed Exit Device: This battery-operated option emits a loud (95 decibel) alarm to notify management of unauthorized exit. Available on minimum openign width 36"". Cannot be ordered with other exit device options.
Request to Exit (REX) – Monitor / Signal Switch: Mounted in the exit device pushbar on the hinge end, the switch can be used to activate signal light, horn, monitor, or other devices.
Cylinder Dogging: For management control of dogging exit devices for life-safety exit devices only.
Electric Dogging: A holding magnet keeps the pushbar depressed (set manually) and the latch retracted for lower profile exit devices, resulting in less damage and quieter operation.
Matching End Caps: Matching end caps are available for applications where it is preferable that the end caps match the finish of the exit device. Available for US finishes only.
- Heavy duty deadlatching mechanism
- Strong, durable construction for a high level of security
- Easy to install
- Clean, unobtrusive design
- Pushbar clad or anodized, not plated, in a variety of finishes
- Fits standard cutout used for the Adams Rite MS® Deadlock on aluminum stile glass doors
8400 SERIES CERTIFICATIONS:
- UL 305 Panic Hardware
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1
- California State Fire Marshall
- New York City MEA
- Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
- Handing: Specify handing and bevel if applicable. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
- Pushbar Length: Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30”, 36”, 42”, and 48” openings. Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
- Backset: Backsets available in 31/32”, 1-1/8”, and 1-1/2”
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4” standard. Can be modified for thicker doors.
- Stile Width: Minimum 2” Stile. Fits narrow, medium, and wide stile aluminum doors.
- Projection: 2-5/8” when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged.
- Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key or cylinder dogging option. Electric dogging also available.
- Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
- Cylinders: Available separately
- Cylinder x Fixed Pull (Function 03) Accepts any standard mortise cylinder with MS® cam.
- 3080 Entry Trim (Functions 08, 09): Accepts any standard diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1” to 1-1/4”. (Available separately).
- Warranty: Five year limited.
- Strikes: A variety of strikes are available for different applications and conditions. Standard strike (included), Extended Lip 8460-17 (available separately), Longface 8455-01 (available separately)ong>
- 313 - Dark Bronze Anodized
- 335 - Black Anodized
- 628 - Clear Anodized
- US3 - Bright Brass
- US4 - Satin Brass
- US32 - Bright Stainless
- US32D - Satin Stainless
Specifications for Adams Rite Manufacturing ADR8410-371-36Specifications
|Category||Mortise Panic Devices, Panic Devices, Panic Devices & Exit Alarms|
|Exit Device Type||Mortise Exit Device, Narrow Stile|
|Finish Color||Clear Anodized|
|Alternate Codes||123039, 8410-371-36, 8410-37136, 841037136, ADR8410-37136|