Available: 99+ ( 6 DEN, 13 KAN, 35 LA, 22 LV, 9 PHX, 24 SEA, 11 SLC, 12 STX )
Adams Rite Manufacturing
The 8600 Series Narrow Stile Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device is designed for narrow stile aluminum applications that require a life-safety exit device with concealed vertical rods for two-point locking.
- Patented top latching mechanism interlocks door to frame
- Strong, durable construction for a high level of security
- Adjustable steel rods protected in contoured covers
- Easy to install
- Clean, unobtrusive design
- UL 305 Panic Hardware
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1
- California State Fire Marshall
- New York City MEA
- Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
- Handing: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
- Pushbar Length Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30", 36", 42", and 48" openings. Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
- Bar Height: Standard model adjusts from 30" to 44".
- Door Height: Standard unit adjustable for doors up to 66” above the selected bar height. For doors over 66" above bar height, up to 10 ft use 8655 Tall Door Kit.
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4". Device requires modification when used with cylinder in doors over 1-3/4".
- Stile Width: Minimum 2" Stile. Fits narrow, medium, and wide stile aluminum doors.
- Alarmed Exit Device: This battery-operated option emits a loud (95 decibel) alarm to notify management of unauthorized exit. Available on minimum opening width 36"". Cannot be ordered with other exit device Options.
- Request to Exit (REX) – Monitor / Signal Switch: Mounted in the exit device pushbar on the hinge end, the switch can be used to activate signal light, horn, monitor, or other devices.
- Cylinder Dogging: For management control of dogging exit devices for life-safety exit devices only.
- Electric Dogging: A holding magnet keeps the pushbar depressed (set manually) and the latch retracted for lower profile exit devices, resulting in less damage and quieter operation.
- Matching End Caps: Matching end caps are available for applications where it is preferable that the end caps match the finish of the exit device. Available for US finishes only.
- Bolts and Strikes: The patented top latching mechanism utilizes a rotating top bolt which deadlatches around the header strike, interlocking the door to the frame. Supplied with standard header strike. The hexagonal, hardened steel bottom bolt is shielded in a cast housing for strength and stability.
- 313 - Dark Bronze Anodized
- 335 - Black Anodized
- 628 - Clear Anodized
- US3 - Bright Brass
- US4 - Satin Brass
- US32 - Bright Stainless
- US32D - Satin Stainless
Specifications for Adams Rite Manufacturing ADR8611-36Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||138715, 8611-36, 861136, ADR8611-36-628|
|Category||Commercial Electric Locks, CVR Panic Devices, Electric Locks, Glass Aluminum Hardware, Lock Sets, Narrow Style Electric Locks, Narrow Style Panic Devices, Panic Devices, Panic Devices & Exit Alarms, Standalone/Pushbutton Locks|
|Exit Device Type||CVR - Concealed Vertical Rod, Narrow Stile|
|Finish Color||Clear Anodized|