Narrow Rim Exit Device, Star Wheel Latch, Fits Narrow and Wide Stile Aluminum Doors, Aluminum Clear Anodized (628), 36in
Finish: Clear Anodized
Available: 99+ ( 28 DEN, 16 KAN, 39 LA, 36 LV, 30 PHX, 36 SEA, 5 SLC, 19 STX )
Patented Starwheel Bolt interlocks door to frame. Pushbar is anodized or clad, not plated, in a variety of finishes. Unobtrusive design for clean sight lines. Easy to install. Strong, durable construction for a high level of security. When push bar is dep
Adams Rite 8800 Series (Life-Safety) - Rim Exit Device Narrow Stile
SERIES 8800 OPTIONS and ACCESSORIES
- Silent Electrification Motorized Latch Retraction: The SE Motorized Latch Retraction option provides near-silent operation for quiet environments such as hospitals, offices, hotels, and libraries where solenoid-driven devices would be disruptive.
- Electric Latch Retraction: The EL option is offered only for our Rim Exit devices and uses a solenoid mounted in the pushbar for instantaneous unlocking and locking of the exit device from a remote location or access control device. The EL option is available for rim exit devices only.
- Alarmed Exit Device: This battery-operated option emits a loud (95 decibel) alarm to notify management of unauthorized exit. Available on minimum opening width 36". Cannot be ordered with other exit device options.
- Request to Exit (REX) - Monitor / Signal Switch: Mounted in the exit device pushbar on the hinge end, the switch can be used to activate signal light, horn, monitor, or other devices.
- Cylinder Dogging: For management control of dogging exit devices for life-safety exit devices only.
- Electric Dogging: A holding magnet keeps the pushbar depressed (set manually) and the latch retracted for lower profile exit devices, resulting in less damage and quieter operation.
- Matching End Caps: Matching end caps are available for applications where it is preferable that the end caps match the finish of the exit device. Available for US finishes only.
- Starwheel Bolt: When door closes, the interlocking noseguard and starwheel bolt close around the strike. The deadlocking slide springs over, locking the starwheel bolt to the strike.
- When pushbar is depressed, the deadlocking slide moves back, allowing the door to unlock from the strike. This unique interlock provides solid security and prevents jamb spreading.
- Strike: Made of hardened steel. Standard strike and narrow versions for centering doors in 4" jamb. (Both strikes are included).
- Removable Mullion - 3890: Allows the use of rim exit devices on paired doors without narrowing the doors. Provides higher security and better traffic flow than paired doors with vertical rod exit devices. Available in anodized 313 and 628. Specify door height when ordering.
- Patented "Starwheel" bolt interlocks door to frame
- Strong, durable construction for a high level of security
- Easy to install
- Unobtrusive design for clean sight lines
- Pushbar clad or anodized, not plated, in a variety of finishes
- 8800 Series Certifications:
- UL 305 Panic Hardware
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1
- California State Fire Marshall
- New York City MEA
- Materials: Pushbar made of extruded aluminum, clad or anodized in a variety of finishes.
- Handing: Device is non-handed. Lever Entry Trim is field reversible.
- Pushbar Length: Standard sizes: dimensioned for 30", 36", 42", and 48" openings.
- Standard width bars can be field cut to the next smallest opening width.
- Door Thickness: Suits 1-3/4" standard, up to 2-1/4".
- Stile Width: Minimum 2" Stile. Fits narrow, medium, and wide stile aluminum doors.
- Projection: 2-5/8" when fully projected, 1-5/8" when dogged.
- Dogging: Standard dogging with hex key or cylinder dogging option.
- Electric dogging also available.
- Fasteners: Standard self-tapping screws.
- Cylinders: Available Separately
- Cylinder x Fixed Pull (Function 03): Accepts any standard rim cylinder.
- 3080 Entry Trim (Functions 08, 09): Accepts any standard diameter mortise cylinder with MS® cam. Accommodates cylinder lengths from 1" to 1-1/4". (Available separately).
- Warranty: Five year limited.
Specifications for Adams Rite Manufacturing ADR8801-36Specifications
|Category||Glass Aluminum Hardware, Narrow Style Exit Devices, Panic Devices, Panic Devices & Exit Alarms, Rim Panic Devices|
|Exit Device Type||Narrow Stile, Rim Exit Device|
|Finish Color||Clear Anodized|
|Options||Self Tapping Screws|
|Alternate Codes||123037, 8801-36, 880136|