Adams Rite PS-LR Power Supply
Linear power supply with optional battery backup for 3000 and 8000 Series vertical rod and mortise type exit devices with electric latch retraction (LR) option.
This Adams Rite power supply is strongly recommended for the electric latch retraction (LR) option on vertical rod and mortise types of exit devices. It operates at 28 VDC to power up to two LR exit devices in sequential or independent modes. The PS-LR is also equipped with a fire alarm disconnect interface circuitry.
CSA-C22.2 No. 223 listed, UL listed
- Operating Modes: The PS-LR is designed to power up to two 3000 LR or 8000 LR exit devicesin the following operating modes:
- » Near Simultaneous Mode – A single input switch (dry contact) operates two devices with less than one second delay. Ideal for double-door applications.
- » Independent Mode – Each LR exit device is controlled by its own input switch.
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs
- Input Power: 115 VAC or 230 VAC, 0.7A/0.4A
- Output Voltage: 16 Amp @ 28VDC
- Battery Backup Kit (BBK-LR) available separately to add battery backup capability to the PS-LR.
- The enclosure is sized to accommodate two 12 volt – 7AH sealed, lead acid batteries (not included).
Specifications for Adams Rite Manufacturing ADRPS-LROther Specs
|Access Type||Power Supply|
|Alternate Codes||140958, ADRPSLR, ADRS-LR, PS-LR, PSLR|
|Voltage/Amp Rating||28V DC|