GRI 2020 Series 3/8"" Press Fit Switch Sets
GRI's recessed switches are most versatile for a variety of applications, but the switch and magnet installed, should never form a "T" configuration.
When the application calls for a wide gap switch, using a bare magnet, keep in mind that GRI's bare magnets are installed with the painted end towards the switch as they are polarity sensitive. When protecting steel doors, use the GRI PA-75 collars with our wide gap switch.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Colors: White, Brown, Gray or Black
- Available in closed loop, open loop, SPDT and DPDT
- UL and ULC approved
- Shorter length case
- Softer fill to protect fragile reed
- Standard 12" leads or terminal block
- Longer leads, zip cord or jacketed cable on request
- Built-in E.O.L. resistors and diodes are available
- Switch or magnet are available separately
- Extra wide gap bare magnets
- Standard gap 1/2" +
- Wide gap 1" +
- Extra wide gap 1.5" +
- Supervisory loops available
NOTE: If this series is to be used in a steel door application, G.R.I.'s PA-75 adaptor should be used with a wide gap switch.
Specifications for George Risk Industries GRI2020-12-BSpecifications
|Alternate Codes||105279, 2020-12-B, 202012B|
|Mounting||Recessed, Standard Gap|