HES SMART Pac III 2005M3 In-Line Power Controller
The 2005M3 SMART Pac III is an in-line power controller that is able to receive input voltages from 12 to 32V AC or DC. It has a built-in bridge rectifier and the continuous duty timer reduces initial voltage by 25 percent to extend the life os the electric strike.
Installing a SMART Pac III power controller with any new products extends the 1 year warranty on electrical components, including the SMART Pac III, to the full 3-5 warranty term applicable to each Series mechanical component as outlined in standard terms and conditions.
Note: The SMART Pac III can not provide an output voltage greater than the input voltage.
- Includes built-in resettable fuse, MOV, voltage regulation and input status LED.
- Accepts wide range of input voltage, 12-32 Volts AC or DC
- Output 12VDC or 24VDC, depending on input voltage
- Smart LED Input Status Indicator
- Built-in bridge rectifier
- Built-in surge protection (voltage regulation)
- Supports fail secure or fail safe configured electric strikes
- Continuous duty: reduces initial voltage by 25% after a fixed period of time, to provide cooler more efficient operation of strike
- Self-resetting over-current protection
- Configures strike eliminating need for voltage specific pigtails
Specifications for Hanchett Entry Systems HES2005M3Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||105390, 113302, 2005, 2005M, 2005M3, 469300, HES2005, HES2005M|
|Electric Strike Parts||Power Controller|
|Voltage||12V AC, 12V DV, 32V AC|