PIGTAIL CONNECTORS 12 AND 24VDC
HES Electric Strike Accessories
- 2001M - Plug-in Bridge Rectifier
Converts AC to unfiltered DC. Rated 35 V, 1 Amp Includes MOV and self-resettable fuse. Not recommended for 1006 Electric Strike
- 2001-1 - Wire-in Bridge Rectifier
Converts AC to unfiltered DC. Rated 35 V, 2 Amp Not recommended for 1006 Electric Strike
- 2004M - ElectroLynx® adapter
Adapter between existing HES electric strikes and ElectroLynx® connectors
- 2005M3 - SMART Pac III™
In-line power controller able to receive input voltages from 12- 32V AC or DC. Built-in bridge rectifier. Reduces initial voltage by 25% to extend the life of the electric strike.
- » Includes built-in resettable fuse, MOV, voltage regulation and input voltage level indicating and unit status.
- » For use with 1006, input voltage must be DC
- 2006M - Plug-in Buzzer
Audible operation indicator. At 24 VDC, 75db at 11-3/4"
- 2007M - Plug-in Pigtail Connectors
With 4" wire leads
- 152 - Universal mounting tabs
Mount inside hollow metal and aluminum jambs
- 150 - Strike latch guard
Stainless steel. Installed at the edge of the door to cover the lock and electric strike
- 310-2-3 - Astragal strike latch guard
Designed to prevent tampering with the latchbolt, as well as the latchbolt keeper. Prevents one door from being open before the other.
- SMB - Surface Mounting Box
Installs on inactive door of pair of doors to accommodate rim-exit devices. To be used with the 7000 (783S and 789S), 9400, 9500, 9600 and 9700 series.
- » Available in black finish only
- 154-MTK - Metal Template Kit
For installing the 1006, 4500, 5000, 5200, 7000 and 7501 electric strikes (4-7/8" ANSI jamb preparation only)
- 9000-MTK - Metal Template Kit
For installing the 9400, 9500, 9600, and 9700electric strikes.
Specifications for Hanchett Entry Systems HES2007MOther Specs
|Access Type||Electric Strike|
|Alternate Codes||131047, 2007, 2007M, HES2007|
|Electric Strike Parts||Plug-In Pigtail Connectors|
|Voltage||12V DC, 24V DC|