Available: 4 ( 3 LA, 1 SLC )
Medeco High Security Locks Maxum Residential Deadbolt
Hardened steel inserts and rotating pins provide drill and pick resistance according to UL 437 standard. The Medeco 4 (M4) design offers a utility patent that provides protection against unauthorized key duplication. The Maxum is a UL437 Listed, BHMA A156.5 Grade 1 Certified deadbolt, offering unmatched protection against unauthorized key duplication, bumping attacks, picking, drilling, wrenching, kicking, or other physical abuse. A solid 1'' hardened steel bolt in heavy gauge steel housing provides maximum defense against physical attack.
- Steel shroud over bolt protects against “ice pick” type attacks.
- High security strike plate has a special box design with 2” screws that anchor the strike directly to the building structure behind the frame, preventing “kick-in” type attacks
- Hardened steel bolt and bolt throwing mechanism are surrounded by a heavy-gauge tubular steel housing for maximum resistance to crowbar attacks.
- Solid brass design is secured with high-tensile steel mounting bolts for maximum resistance against hammer and prying attacks.
- Utility patented key control, (for cylinders that incorporate the M4 design), provides protection against the unauthorized duplication of keys.
- Shuttle Pin Movable Element in the M4 key protects against 3D printing.
- A special elevating and rotating pin tumbler design, along with false slots on the bottom pins, mushroom top pins and a sidebar mechanism, work together, to provide superior pick resistance.
- Angled cuts on the keys, along with fore and aft positioning, provide added dimensions that dramatically increases key combinations and enables Medeco® to produce some of the largest master key systems in the industry.
- Hardened steel inserts, positioned in critical areas of the cylinder, provide a high degree of drill resistance.
- UL437 listing provides assurance that cylinders meet universal standards for drill and pick resistance and resistance against other types of forced attack.
- Two year warranty offers assurance of product quality and factory support in the rare event there is a problem.
- Ideal for residential applications requiring a top of the line Grade 1 deadbolt plus protection against unauthorized key duplication.
- 05 - Bright Brass
- 06 - Satin Brass
- 09 - Antique Brass
- 10 - Satin Brass Blackened
- 11 - Bright Bronze
- 12 - Satin Bronze
- 13 - Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 18 - Bright Nickel
- 19 - Satin Nickel
- 20 - Antique Nickel
- 22 - Black
- 24 - Dark Bronze
- 25 - Bright Chrome
- 26 - Satin Chrome
Specifications for Medeco High Security Locks MEC11R60L-T-24-DJNSpecifications
|Backset||Less Bolt Assembly|
|Cylinder Type||6-Pin Cylinder|
|Door Bore Size||2-1/8"|
|Door Thickness Max||2-1/2"|
|Door Thickness Min||1-3/8"|
|Finish Color||Dark Bronze|
|Knob/Lever Style||Inside Thumbturn|
|Series||Maxum Deadbolt Series|
|Alternate Codes||11R60L T 24 DJN, 11R60L-T-24-DJN, 11R60L-T-24-DJN , 11R60LT 24 DJN, 11R60LT-24-DJN, 11R60LT24DJN, 11R60LT24DJN , 11TR603L-24-DJN, 11TR603L24DJN, 11TR60L 24 DJN, 11TR60L-24-DJN, 11TR60L24DJN, MEC11R60L T 24 DJN, MEC11R60L-T-24-DJN, MEC11R60LT 24 DJN, MEC11|
|Category||Deadbolts, High Security Deadbolts, High Security Locks, Lock Sets, Residential, Residential Deadbolts, Residential Locks, Single Cylinder, Single Sided|
|Latch Bolt Face Type||Square Corner|