Available: 4 ( 4 LA )
Medeco High Security Locks Key in Knob/Lever Cylinders
Key-in-Knob cylinders are designed to retrofit knob type cylindrical locksets, lever type cylindrical locksets, padlocks and bored type auxiliary deadlatches and deadlocks. High Security Key-in-Knob/Lever cylinders are UL437 listed for drill and pick resistance, and the those that incorporate the Medeco 4 (M4) design, offer utility patented key control.
- Patented Key Control: Protects against unauthorized duplication of your keys.
- Uses Existing Hardware: M4 cylinders are available in a wide variety of formats, retrofitting most hardware on the market today.
- Can Be Master keyed: M4 offers an exceptionally large number of combinations and can be master keyed into a system containing M4 BiLevel.
- Protection From Physical Attack: M4 cylinders are UL 437 listed and stand up to drilling, picking and other forms of physical attack.
- Special Angle Cut Keys: Requires a special key cutting machine and access to Medeco specific blanks, available in a variety of restrictions to support every need.
- Picking and Bumping Protection: M4 cylinders use a sidebar that prevents the key from rotating until it is elevated, rotated and aligned in the correct position. This feature offers protection against bumping and picking attacks.
- M4 cylinders are UL 437 Listed with solid brass construction and hardened-steel inserts to thwart drilling attacks.
- In addition to top pins that lift and rotate, M4’s design includes 4 Side Pins made up of 3 Finger Pins and 1 Lift Pin. Which is activated by contact with the Shuttle Pin movable element in the key, providing a high level of pick resistance.
- The Finger Pins work with Secondary Side cuts on the key to provide increased security and greater potential combinations
- The Shuttle Pin moveable element in the key protects against 3D printing
- Utility patented key control provides protection against the unauthorized duplication of keys
- Angled cuts on the keys, along with fore and aft positioning, provide added dimensions that dramatically increases key combinations and enables Medeco to produce some of the largest master key systems in the industry
- Hardened steel inserts, positioned in critical areas of the cylinder, provide a high degree of drill resistance
- Solid brass construction provides high quality and long cylinder life
- Set screw pin chamber caps allow quick and easy pinning and re-keying without the need to take the cylinder apart
- Large variety of cylinder lengths and cam/tailpiece configurations provide excellent retrofit capability and reduce the need to replace the entire locking device
- 05 = Bright Brass
- 06 = Satin Brass
- 09 = Antique Brass
- 11 = Bright Bronze
- 12 = Satin Bronze
- 13 = Dark Bronze/Oil Rubbed
- 18 = Bright Nickel
- 19 = Satin Nickel
- 20 = Antique Nickel
- 22 = Flat Black
- 24 = Dark Bronze/Clear Coat
- 25 = Bright Chrome
- 26 = Satin Chrome
Specifications for Medeco High Security Locks MEC20200S1-T-05-DJNOther Specs
|20200S1-T-05-DJN, 20200S1-T-05-DJN , 20200S1T05DJN, 20200S1T05DJN , 20T200S1-05-DJN, 20T200S105DJN, MEC20T200S1-05-DJN, MED20T200S1-05-DJN
|Cylinders, High Security Cylinders, High Security Locks, Key Blanks & Accessories, Key-In-Knob/Lever Cylinders, Lock Components, Etc., Lock Parts, Lock Sets
|Knob/Lever Cylinder, Medeco3