Altronix AL600ULACM Power Supply/Chargers with Multi-Output Access Power Controllers
AL600ULACM converts a 115VAC 60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled 12VDC or 24VDC Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure outputs with a total of 6 amp continuous supply current. These power outputs can be converted to dry form “C” contacts. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc.
This unit will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. The outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes.
This unit is designed to be powered by one common power source (factory installed) which will provide power for both the board operation and locking devices, or two (2) totally independent power sources, one (1) providing power for board operation and the other for lock / accessory power.
The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Input 115VAC 60Hz rated@ 3.5 amp.
- Power supply input options:
- a) One (1) common power input for ACM8 and lock power (factory installed).
- b) Two (2) isolated power inputs - One (1) to power the ACM8 and one (1) for lock accessory power, (external power supply is required). Current is determined by the power supply connected, not to exceed a maximum of 10 amp total.
- Eight (8) Access Control System trigger inputs.
- Input options:
- a) Eight (8) normally open (NO) inputs.
- b) Eight (8) open collector inputs.
- c) Any combination of the above.
- 12VDC or 24VDC @ 6 amp supply current.
- Eight (8) independently controlled outputs.
- Output options:
- a) Eight (8) Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
- b) Eight (8) form “C” 5 amp rated relay outputs
- c) Any combination of the above.
- Eight (8) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched)
- Output ratings:
- Fuses are rated @ 3.5 amp.
- Filtered and electronically regulated output (built-in power supply).
- AC fail supervision (form “C” contacts).
- Notification trigger is selectable for 30 seconds (factory set) or 6 hours.
- Low battery and battery presence supervision (form “C” contact).
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- a) Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input.
- b) Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered (form “C” contact rated @ 1 amp 28VDC).
- Short circuit and thermal overload protection.
- Visual Indicators:
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized).
- Green LED indicates FACP disconnect is triggered.
- AC input and DC output LED indicators.
- Battery Backup:
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Power Supply Board maximum charge current 0.7 amp.
- Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
- Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup (AC failure condition).
- Operating temperature: 0° C to 49° C ambient.
- ACM8 board main fuse is rated at 10 amp.
- 12VDC: 36.85 BTU/Hr.
- 24VDC: 73.70 BTU/Hr.
- Enclosure Dimensions (L x W x H approx.): 15.5" x 12" x 4.5" (393.7mm x 304.8mm x 114.3mm).
- Enclosure accommodates up to two (2) 12AH batteries.
- Product weight (approx.): 10.3 lbs. (4.67 kg).
- Shipping weight (approx.): 11.6 lbs. (5.26 kg).
Specifications for Altronix ALXAL600ULACMOther Specs
|Access Type||Power Supply|
|Alternate Codes||143435, AL600ULACM|
|Voltage/Amp Rating||12 - 24V DC|