Altronix ACMCB Series Power Supply/Chargers with Multi-Output Access Power Controllers
Altronix ACMCB series distribute and switch power to access control systems andaccessories. They convert a 115VAC, 60Hz input into eight (8) independently controlled 12VDC or 24VDC PTC protected outputs. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc.
Units will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including: Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes.
The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Eight (8) independently controlled Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure power outputs.
- Eight (8) auxiliary power outputs (unswitched).
- Output PTCs are rated @ 2.5A.
- Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
- AC Fail
- Battery Fail and Battery Presence.
- Fire Alarm disconnect (latching or non-latching) is individually selectable for any or all of the eight (8) outputs.
- Alarm output relay indicates that FACP input is triggered.
- Fire Alarm disconnect input options:
- Normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) dry contact input
- Polarity reversal input from FACP signaling circuit.
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
- Instantaneous transfer to stand-by batteries.
- UL Listed in the U.S. and Canada.
- Lifetime Warranty / Made in the U.S.A