Available: 9 ( 9 LA )
Adams Rite Manufacturing
The 8099 Dummy Push Bar is designed for narrow stile aluminum, hollow metal, and wood applications that do not require a latching/locking life-safety exit device. Dummy Push Bar with no latch mechanism but with either single or dual monitor/signal switches. May be used in conjunction with a maglock, where the push bar turns off the magnet and allows exit from the building. Dual switch version allows redundancy where required by code or the operation of a signal device. Designed for applications with single or pairs of doors.
- Materials: Push bar made of extruded aluminum, available variety of architectural finishes.
- Stile Width:
- For hollow metal and wood applications: minimum 3-3/4"(95.3mm)
- For aluminum applications: minimum 2"(50.8mm) stile.
- For hollow metal and wood applications: standard self-tapping screws and machine screws.
- For aluminum applications: standard machine screws.
- Push Bar Length Standard Sizes:
- 8099M0: Active dummy push bar, no monitoring switches.
- 8099M1: Active dummy push bar, single monitoring switch.
- 8099M2: Active dummy push bar, dual monitoring switches.
- Available for aluminum, hollow metal and wood applications.
- Optional Sex Bolt Kits 26-0584 (two required per device) available separately.
- US3 - Bright Brass
- US4 - Satin Brass
- US32 - Bright Stainless
- US32D - Satin Stainless
Specifications for Adams Rite Manufacturing ADR8099-M2-32-36Other Specs
|Alternate Codes||168669, 8099-M2-32-36, 8099-M2-3236, 8099M23236, ADR8099-M2-3236|
|Category||Panic Devices, Panic Devices & Exit Alarms, Touchbars|
|Door Type||Aluminum, Hollow Metal, Wood|
|Exit Device Type||Active Dummy Push Bar With Dual Monitoring Switch|
|Finish Color||Dark Bronze Anodized|