BEA SuperScan Safety Sensor
BEA's SuperScan is a door mounted active infrared presence sensor designed for use on automatic swinging, revolving, folding and low energy doors. The SuperScan uses triangulation to detect the presence of a pedestrian, eliminating false detections caused by varying floor and environmental conditions.
The SuperScan can be used as an individual module or daisy chained with up to 9 slave modules. This flexibility allows the SuperScan to be used on both narrow and wide doors. Each module detection zone can be angled independently.
Coupled with BEA's Bodyguard overhead presence sensor, the SuperScan meets ANSI 156.10 standard relating to swing doors.
- Master with up to 8 slaves monitored or up to 9 slaves non-monitored
- Housing available up to 48 inches in length; can be field cut to desired door width
- Meets ANSI 156.10 standard for swing doors when coupled with BEA's Bodyguard
- Mounted at top of door to reduce accidental damage
- Relay hold time can be adjusted from .1 to 4.5 seconds
- Unit can be set to background analysis mode to reduce the chance of non-detection from faulty environmental situations
- 12 to 24 VAC ± 10"
- 12 to 24 VDC + 10"
- Single relay
- 1 A @ 30 V (resistive)
- 0.1 to 4.5 seconds
- Master: Red LED = Detection
- Green LED = Active Output
- Slave: Red LED = Detection
- Master: 10.91 in x 1.5 in
- Slave: 8.75 in x 1.5 in
- Standard = 9
- With monitoring = 8 max
Specifications for BEA Incorporated BEA10SSIOther Specs
|Voltage||12V AC, 12V DC, 24V AC, 24V DC|